IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Naughty IMHO

ALespiller

I nearly did not download ASC6 pro when I spotted that another utility had been added to my basket, a backup something or another at £6. However, although it did raise doubts, I had read good reviews of ASC6 and I removed the offending item from my order and downloaded only what I wanted, I am glad that I did.

I have only had ASC6 on the laptop for a few hours but it did what I needed and so far the system seem perfectly stable. Having stayed well away from this kind of product in the past, doing everything needed manually I have already reccommmended this product to some friends.

Hi! Welcome here ALespiller!

Your prowess at checkout is estute! I'm glad you checked!

You can also find that most all providers of effective free software rely on add-on revenue in order to exist and generate profit. (ASC is an effective tool)

With any purchase online or install you must be careful! (you must be careful with all the options presented in the download and within the purchase)

Please make sure that you carefully select the functions(settings) you wish ASC6 to run... (especially examine whether you wish to enable the"deep care" setting... I would not unless I had a back-up image if I were you...system restore often isn't enough... what is the point anyway?).

I nearly did not download ASC6 pro when I spotted that another utility had been added to my basket, a backup something or another at £6. However, although it did raise doubts, I had read good reviews of ASC6 and I removed the offending item from my order and downloaded only what I wanted, I am glad that I did.

I have only had ASC6 on the laptop for a few hours but it did what I needed and so far the system seem perfectly stable. Having stayed well away from this kind of product in the past, doing everything needed manually I have already reccommmended this product to some friends.

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

Your prowess at checkout is estute! I'm glad you checked!

You can also find that most all providers of effective free software rely on add-on revenue in order to exist and generate profit. (ASC is an effective tool)

With any purchase online or install you must be careful! (you must be careful with all the options presented in the download and within the purchase)

Please make sure that you carefully select the functions(settings) you wish ASC6 to run... (especially examine whether you wish to enable the"deep care" setting... I would not unless I had a back-up image if I were you...system restore often isn't enough... what is the point anyway?).

Sincerely,

-Mel

Live long and prosper!

I don't mind the add-on software during installation so much unless it is done like Slimware Utilities products do it. During the install of their products they have a screen that says "Express" or "Custom" install. No problem with that. However, what I have a problem with is that the Express install includes crapware. So to keep from installing the Crapware you have to choose Custom install. Most people do mpy use Custom installs when available along with an Express install option. Slimware knows this and theirefore includes the crapware in their Express installs. Once you click Express install you are stuck with the crapware and then have to use IObit's uninstaller to remove it. This I do not like, having to take the time to remove the crapware:-x

Archived