IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC v6 Pro Toolbox

annie14964

Hi in my toolbox when i run disk cleaner it gets half way through a scan and then stops responding the same thing happens with registry cleaner only with this its when it starts to fix problems. I have done a reinstall of ASC v6 Pro but problems are still there this is not a one off but a continous problem. My operating system is windows vista home premium

Hi Annie

This is often caused by a corrupt temporary file. See This link which will help you to remove the temporary files, then try disc cleaner again. The registry issue will probably also be solved by doing this.

Important:

Check your registry fix settings, in ASC, and if Deep Clean is enabled, you should disable it (Untick it). It is unnecessary for normal operations.

Hi annie

In addition to Scannan I just want to make you aware that a simple reinstall often isn't enough - too many leftovers may still be on your computer unless you do a Clean Install .

Please try that also and then check if there are any leftovers in Programs and in C:\Documents and Settings\username\Application Data\IObit\Advanced SystemCare V6 before installing the program anew.

Cheers

solbjerg

Hi in my toolbox when i run disk cleaner it gets half way through a scan and then stops responding the same thing happens with registry cleaner only with this its when it starts to fix problems. I have done a reinstall of ASC v6 Pro but problems are still there this is not a one off but a continous problem. My operating system is windows vista home premium

[EDIT] by melvin_deal: Linked to clean install guidelines. Provided direct link... hope you don't mind.

No, just fine, thanks. solbjerg

Archived