IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

samsung & hidden bios settings

sunny staines

Bit of a saga got a new samsung np700z5c-so3uk had two short double bleeps on boot up and opening most programs and updating very annoying. the shop [thought it was a faulty m/b]took the laptop back and gave a new boxed one to me, but its the same.

tried samsung support who said its ok. but to turn off the bleeps its a bios setting. the relevant setting is hidden along with most of the bios settings, i know to unlock hidden bios its just a few double keys to press, but samsung insist i take it to a support centre to be unlocked.

anyone else had similar or know the keys for this model laptop, different models have different unlocking keys from what i can make out using google.

other than the annoying bleeps its running well.

toppack despite the m/b bleeps the laptop works very well and is allround so good and very fast, there is nothing else in the price range to match. i have been on to samsung who said laptop needs replacing after hearing the bleeps over the phone, i suspect it may be faulty on board 8gb memory cache, but with the error bleeps just do not know how long till the laptop goes belly up.

getting frustrated a bit now i was told they would check before sending out to me, i even rang yesterday and was told it was ok, now told they never checked it, the store has 12 in stock so not leaving till i have tested them in store and get one thats working just hope not all 12 are duff.

Archived