IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need to fix this soon [FIXED]

inferno43

The protect level in settings always changes to recommended level after every reboot/after exiting and startup

I request the developer team to fix this issue ASAP:-o:-o

I have not noticed this problem.

You may have a bad install>

Which Windows OS system are you using? 8,7,Vista or the one from the last century?

I have not noticed this problem.

You may have a bad install>

Which Windows OS system are you using? 8,7,Vista or the one from the last century?

Hi Buddahfan,

I have noticed the same glitch on 2 different Windows 8 and 2 different XP sp3 PCs, so in the next start of IMF beta 2, the Protection Level reverts back to Recommended Level in Settings if you change it to High Level.

BTW, in the User Profile of the OP, OS + Computer Details shows Os - Win7 sp1 build 7600. 8-)

Cheers.

Hi Buddahfan,

I have noticed the same glitch on 2 different Windows 8 and 2 different XP sp3 PCs, so in the next start of IMF beta 2, the Protection Level reverts back to Recommended Level in Settings if you change it to High Level.

BTW, in the User Profile of the OP, OS + Computer Details shows Os - Win7 sp1 build 7600. 8-)

Cheers.

It seems like it occurs if you don't leave Protect on the "Recommended Level":smile:

It seems like it occurs if you don't leave Protect on the "Recommended Level":smile:

Hi Buddahfan,

Yeah, you are right. I have reported the bug for our programmers and it will be fixed in next release.

Thanks. :-D

• 4 weeks later...

Archived