IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Language files for Smart Defrag v2, v3, v4 & v5

enoskype

Many problems

HI :cry:

1. Every time, when I open the 'Configure' function my HD begins to clatter

2. Many commands but no function ( attached ) - translation in the mist :?

3. Still cannot correct this >>

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/3129976424331/Unbenannt.png

4. When I switch to the English UI - I got this >>

http://www.bilderkiste.org/show/original/7129976463562/Unbenannt2.png

Will leave a copy in the tl - section

Regards

[ATTACH]6983[/ATTACH]

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Cicely,

All bold lines below are missing in English.lng

[smartDefrag_FormAbout]

FormAbout.Caption=About Smart Defrag 2

Label_Info.Caption=Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Copyright© 2005-2011 IObit. All rights reserved.

Button_OK.Caption=OK

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please add the red bold line to the executable SmartDefrag.exe in TFORMABOUT section of RCData below:

object Label_Info: TLabel

Left = 14

Top = 224

Width = 462

Height = 26

Caption =

'Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and' +

' international treaties.'#13#10'Copyright© 2005-2011 IObit. All righ' +

'ts reserved.'

Font.Charset = DEFAULT_CHARSET

Font.Color = clWindowText

Font.Height = -11

Font.Name = 'Tahoma'

Font.Style = []

ParentFont = False

Transparent = True

WordWrap = True

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also in help file, please correct all "Protected Folder" inputs to "Smart Defrag 2"

Cheers.

Hi enoskype,

I have forwarded these information to the coders and they will improve it accordingly. You are the best.:mrgreen:

EDIT: I have attached the Turkish help (User Manual) files in post #50 and noted what to be corrected in English help file!

Hi Sarakael,

The Task Scheduler is calling your operating system language. It will not change according to the language you choosed in Smart Defrag. So this is the normal situation.

Regarding the "Every time, when I open the 'Configure' function my HD begins to clatter" issue, could you please describe it more clearly so that we can furthe investigate this issue.

Hi :oops:

see above :wink:

can't find them...

Hi Sarakael,

Here is the quote from post #51 in this thread. :grin:

Extract help.zip to the help folder below. (Rename the original contents of the help folder if you want to use User Manual in English later.)

C:\Program Files\IObit\Smart Defrag\Help

Images folder (including 9 images in your own language) and Index.html file

in:

folder.

Well, it is not asked by IObit, but will be very helpful for the users in your country who don't know English if you attach them here in this thread.

Cheers.

Hi :mrgreen:

Originally Posted by enoskype View Post

Extract help.zip to the help folder below. (Rename the original contents of the help folder if you want to use User Manual in English later.)

:roll: Please enlighten me , where can I find and download this zip ?? :roll:

TIA :wink:

Hi Sarakael,

Did I miss something? I don't understand what you are looking for. :roll:

CLICK HERE and download Help_Turkish.zip in the attachments in post #51 in this thread, or click here for a direct download.

This is attached as a zip file, as the sizes of the files are too big as individual attachments.

As I mentioned before, the originals in English of the content of the zip file are in:

folder.

They are:

Images folder with 9 .jpg images in it,

and

Index.html file.

When you click User Manual on Smart Defrag 2 drop down menu of Support at the top, the Index.html file opens and uses the GUI images of SD2 in Images folder. It is called Smart Defrag 2 Quick Start Guide.

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=7006&d=1299946978

I hope this was helpful. 8:)

If you misunderstand me, please tell me what you understand!

I have applied exactly the same procedure for Protected Folder program in the relevant thread.

Cheers.

I have Finished to write Finnish Language File For SmartDefgar 2

I haven't translated programs before so if there is something wrong on my translates let me know so i can learn more... =)

Otherwise this Finnish translation seems good but there is one bad mistake. In the main window of the program there is a red square which means fragmented and should be translated "pirstaloitunut".

Here comes an updated Finnish language file.

Finnish.lng

Turkish language file for Smart Defrag 2 Final

IObit released SD2 with version 2.0.0.952 recently and the .lng file should be changed.

Attached are the new Turkish file TurkishSD2_Final and Help_TurkishSD2_Final for User Manual (content of help folder).

-----------------------------------------------

All bold lines below are missing in English.lng

[smartDefrag_FormAbout]

FormAbout.Caption=About Smart Defrag 2

Label_Acknowledge.caption=Thanks to the following people for their great contributions:

Label_warning.Caption=Warning: This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Copyright© 2005-2011 IObit. All rights reserved.

Button_OK.Caption=OK

Cheers.

EDIT:

IObit has released a modified version (MajorGeeks) with the above lines present in English.lng.

TurkishSD2_Final.lng

Help_TurkishSD2_Final.zip

The swedish translation in that version is made with a wrong character set which means that the swedish national characters are represented with squares instead of the correct characters.

I suggest that you use the attached file, where I also have translated the four new lines (those with "Turn on" and "Turn off").

I have also followed your suggestion:

;Please use your local language for the value of 'DisplayName'

Which means:

DisplayName=Svenska

Regards/Bengt

Swedish.zip