IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Asc 7

-Hachiko1

suggest reboot option & more info on what it's doing

I suggest new version adds option to reboot to the free version

I'd also like to see options that let you learn about what's it's doing for the higher level technicians.... so more of them will turst it

• 2 months later...

Answer

To any IObit forum supervisor: I need the truth; is ASC 7 better than System Mechanic 12? Feel free to send the answer to my email - Email address removed. All I ask is the truth; don't say it is because you represent IObit, because I will not buy a product that is inferior to one I already have! Thanks for your honesty and help! :!:

Note: Personal email addresses are not allowed on the forum, as it can be used by Bots to collect personal data

eburner

The truth is not the issue. Your question is a matter of preference. The only way that you can have a satisfactory answer is by trying the products in order to decide which one suits you best. Also, by investigating the products on the internet and assessing the feedback from users. You can look at the various users feedback for ASC7 in the ASC7 section of this forum.

Personally, I find that ASC is the best product on the market for maintaining your machine.

Archived