IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Smart defrag vs. other defrag Program

Daskalos

well i have many different defrag Programms

But all show other result after defrag.

For example: i have defraged with Smart defrag Pro. As it was finished it say 8 files defraged.

But another defrag Program say: 21 files defrag

and the defrag Picture looks different too.

smart say 11,6 GB free and show a "complete" screen, other say 12,01 GB free and show a "uncomplete" screen (many different blue colours and some white parts

Which Program is the right one?

Hi Daskalos,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Daskalos, as sunny staines said, different defrag programs read and interpert files in a different ways. Thus, you will get different results.

edgardo, which defrag program is better? :roll: Hahaha, every products has its advantages and disadvantages. I have not used other defra programs except Smart Defrag. Thus, I am used to running SD. As we mentioned in our website " Based on IObit latest disk defrag engine and "Boot Time Disk Defrag" technology, Smart Defrag 2 is created with the world's leading defragmentation ability. It not only provides defragmentation, but also intelligently streamlines your files based on using frequency, thus accelerating disk speed and the whole system for top performance! Smart Defrag 2 works fast, automatically and quietly in the background and is suitable for large hard drives."

If you have not used it, why not have a try?:wink::roll:

Hi Daskalos,

Thanks for your feedback. Well, that is a big problem. I have reported it to our product team.

Now please uninstall your Smart Defrag 2.7 manually and re-install Smart Defrag 2.8 Pro from http://download.iobit.com/action-center/sdpro280-0704.exe to solve the issue.

And we will update our product to ensure that users can get SD 2.8 from Tool Box.

Millions of thanks. You did us a big favor. :wink:

@Cicely!

Hi Daskalos,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Daskalos, as sunny staines said, different defrag programs read and interpert files in a different ways. Thus, you will get different results.

edgardo, which defrag program is better? :roll: Hahaha, every products has its advantages and disadvantages. I have not used other defra programs except Smart Defrag. Thus, I am used to running SD. As we mentioned in our website " Based on IObit latest disk defrag engine and "Boot Time Disk Defrag" technology, Smart Defrag 2 is created with the world's leading defragmentation ability. It not only provides defragmentation, but also intelligently streamlines your files based on using frequency, thus accelerating disk speed and the whole system for top performance! Smart Defrag 2 works fast, automatically and quietly in the background and is suitable for large hard drives."

If you have not used it, why not have a try?:wink::roll:

Oiy! Cicely...

UltraDefrag from SourceForge (free) has all those features and much more!If you ask the developers to give it a go we WILL have the best Defragger available for IObit!!! 'Tis the only one I use and I can defrag individual files if I want to via a right click on my right click menu,(important to gamers for FPS) tho I double check it with IObit Defragger. (BTW,I have a 2/3 Terabyte C: drive and a Two Terabyte Expansion Drive)

-Cowboy

well i have many different defrag Programms

But all show other result after defrag.

For example: i have defraged with Smart defrag Pro. As it was finished it say 8 files defraged.

But another defrag Program say: 21 files defrag

and the defrag Picture looks different too.

smart say 11,6 GB free and show a "complete" screen, other say 12,01 GB free and show a "uncomplete" screen (many different blue colours and some white parts

Which Program is the right one?

Several other software testing, almost all close, only Smart defrag and other are not the same, so almost no Smart defrag

Archived