IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Ascu 6 Renewal [SOLVED]

My ASCU 6 is due for renewal.

I can't believe how hard it is to just pay my money and continue using it.

There doesn't seem to be anyplace where I can pay and renew.

I'm waiting for an email from either Iobit or Avangate I don't even know which.

There are far to many links and redirects I'm totally lost.

I should point out here I'm an old guy who gets easily confused.

Surely it can't be that hard to have a renewal button that takes you to where you can pay and continue using ASCU 6.

With friendly greetings,

pell31.

License renewal

Hi :smile:

When you first purchased Advanced SystemCare Ultimate at the Avagate website you would have been informed that your license would be auto-renewed, this means the license fee will be automatically paid by the Credit Card or whatever you used to pay the first time.

You were given the option to cancel auto-renew at that time.

If you didn't cancel auto-renew the following will happen:

Depending on when Advanced SystemCare Ultimate is due for renewal you will, or already have, received a renewal notification email from Avangate but it might have gone to your spam folder

It looks like this:

Dear your name,

This is an auto-renewal notification for IObit product.

Your license will expire on date and has the "auto-renew" option enabled.

This means that Avangate will automatically renew the license for you in ? days.

You will receive a separate email with payment details for this recurrent billing.

In case you want to change the “auto-renew” option, please access your Avangate myAccount at:

https://secure.avangate.com/myaccount

If you did cancel auto-renew and you still have some time before the license expires:

You could go to your Avangate myAccount (which was automatically created when you purchased) and select the auto-renew option if you want.

But, it might be easiest just to purchase Advanced SystemCare Ultimate again when your license expires

From the Avangate Shopper Support FAQ

How do I register with Avangate myAccount?

How can I stop my subscription payments (cancel auto-renewal)?

All the best, woz of oz

Thanks wozofoz,

I did eventually find a web page at Iobit which had a button to press to RENEW.

I feel more relaxed now the transaction has been completed and I'm covered for another year.

Did you guess, I panic easily?

With friendly greetings,

pell31 8:)8:)

• 1 month later...

Be careful with Avangate's renewal price

Thanks wozofoz,

I did eventually find a web page at Iobit which had a button to press to RENEW.

I feel more relaxed now the transaction has been completed and I'm covered for another year.

Did you guess, I panic easily?

With friendly greetings,

pell31 8:)8:)

Something else you need to be aware of. I had received a notice from Avangate that my ASCU6 was coming up for renewal a few months before it would expire, and given the option to renew it early. Only problem was that Avangate wanted $76+ for the renewal. So be sure to watch what price you are being offered for the renewal unless you want to add to the Avangate's CEO's year end bonus!

Archived