IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Network Monitor shows > 100%

michgomez67

Hi michgomez67,

Thanks for your feedback.

For the issue you mentioned, please double click the graphic area to check whether there is the same numbers in your Resource Monitor. If there are the same, then there is no errors. If not, please send us the related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to your reply.

Cicely

I just clicked the graphic area to bring up the resource monitor, as per your previous post, as I was curious to see what my network figures were. I discovered that my Network does not show in the chart. See attached Printscreen. The three other resources do show. Is there a reason for this. I am still running V6 Beta 3.

Cicely

Thank you for quick reply. However, when I double click on the performance Monitor graphics, I get the Performance screen as per my screenshot, and not the Resource Monitor as per your screenshot. How do I access the Resource Monitor as shown in your Screenshot.

Archived