IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Cookies Not Being Deleted... Again

JamesJ

Although I have not specified to save any cookies, cookies are not being removed from the following location:

C:\Users\James\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Cookies\Low.

I don't get it.

Is anyone else having this issue??

James

According to the path shown in your post, it has nothing to do with Internet Explorer or any other browser.

It may be a cookie which was downloaded into an application. There is also an area in Privacy Sweep for Microsoft components.

Unfortunately I do not use W8 so I am not familiar with the path shown. Hopefully some user who is familiar with W8 may have some idea, or Cicely may have some insight.

Did you try simply manually deleting the offending cookie, and see if it re-eatablishes itself. If so, then you will know that it is being loade by an application.

I posted this same issue a while back, At that time there was items in the Cookies to keep. I removed them from the Cookies to Keep but I don't remember if I deleted them manually or had ASC remove them.

Not sure why they're there this time.

Oh. I installed CCleaner and it did find and remove these items in the said folder.

Archived