IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

No Facility to enter Licence Code

Scannan

I have noticed that in the latest ASC 6 that there is no "Manage Licence" facility. There is only an upgrade button. If you click this it takes you to a purcahsing page which gives you the various packages. However, there is no facility to simply enter your licence if you already have a licence, to upgrade from free to Pro.

Am I missing something.

Hi Scannan,

There must be some misunderstanding. ;-)

In free version of Advanced SystemCare 6.4, after you click Upgrade button, there will be a window with options: Enter License and Purchase Now.Please see the photo attached.

You can click Enter License to go to the window to enter your license code to upgrade to Pro version, like in other versions of ASC. :grin:

It seems that you've missed the cute little Enter License button. :mrgreen:

Cicely

Thanks for reply. It definitely does not show the screen as shown in your screen shot. I appears to be a resellers screen that appears with none of the optins shown in your pic. I am away from that pc at present but will try to posta screenshot when I get an opportunity.

Archived