IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced Systemcare 3 RC4 (Help!)

atailor1

Good afternoon all, from North Idaho, USA

I find myself in need of assistance, have spent the last few days, trying to download ASC3, with little sucess. Everything goes as usual, but when you click on shortcut program will not open. When you right click shortcut to access the folder (in this case designated F) everything appears to be there. When you scroll down to AWC and click on it, still no joy. When you scroll down to the internal apps of ASC, i.e. (disk cleaner, smart defrag, smart ram, et al, they all respond as expected. Been following this great application from the very beginning, and though I don't post as often as some of you do (you know who you are, and are much appreciated) this has me stumped. Can I get a little love and whole lot of help.

atailor1

Good evening :-) atailor

Have you tried the procedure from my post/string?

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=509

I have often found that it is a good thing to download to a folder, it gives the opportunity to unblock, and you have the exe file in case a new update works badly and you want to install the old program again.

Cheers

solbjerg

I find myself in need of assistance, have spent the last few days, trying to download ASC3, with little sucess. Everything goes as usual, but when you click on shortcut program will not open. When you right click shortcut to access the folder (in this case designated F) everything appears to be there. When you scroll down to AWC and click on it, still no joy. When you scroll down to the internal apps of ASC, i.e. (disk cleaner, smart defrag, smart ram, et al, they all respond as expected. Been following this great application from the very beginning, and though I don't post as often as some of you do (you know who you are, and are much appreciated) this has me stumped. Can I get a little love and whole lot of help.

atailor1

By the way atailor

I have 6 folders + 55 files in the ASC folder.

And it works fine, - mine is the pro version though.

Cheers

solbjerg

atailor1

Archived