IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I use ASC pro 6.4 won't take license for 7 doesn't exp. until 9/14 it now says i only have the free to upgrade?

PUDDINPOP

I have windows 7Home premium with service pak 1 with duo processor 32 bit IE 10 on a Dell Laptop.

I just recently back in September activated the ASC Pro 6.4 it was going great and about a week ago I was informed of the new ASC 7 just came out so when I booted up when I try too use it it tells me right away to download the new one but when I enter my license number it says I have the free addition only and will need to Pay $14.95 to upgrade not even 2 months into the one I just bought I don't care how cheap it is I just paid for a year and haven't used it for but a couple of months...... what are you going to do about helping me with this I am frustrated to no end been trying to fix for over a week meanwhile the version I paid for is useless I want the pro features I paid for so at least leave me at my ASC Pro 6.4 .........HELP!!!!! I HAVE HAD 3 TROJAN VIRUSES THAT 7 DIDN'T EVEN DETECT!!! THIS BETTER NOT RUIN MY COMPUTER I CANNOT AFFORD TO REPLACE IT OR TO UPGRADE :-x

PUDDINPOP

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry to hear you are having issues.

If you send a Private Message (PM) to Cicely, she will sort out your Licence issue. Cicely is the Iobit liaison for the forum, and she is extremely helpful, particularly regarding Licence Issues. Reference this thread in your PM.

Archived