IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 Final (7.0.1.589) is released!

enoskype

http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=11794&stc=1&d=1370429636 Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 Final 7.0.1.589 is released.

PLEASE see the softonic's note below:

NOTE: Today Softonic is partnering up with IObit for an exclusive release of their new app Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7. The program will be exclusively available from our website for 24 hours.

....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From softonic (asc-ultimate7-setup.exe (7.0.1.589) Size: 61219 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (size : - KB) (Application File version: 7.0.1.589)

ATTENTION :

Please be careful when downloading/installing the softonic's downloader and opt out the additional programs. The setup file of ASCU 7 will be downloaded to your desktop.

After all, it is not that exclusive anyway! :-P:-P:-P

.....http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=6499&d=1292462110

From MajorGeeks asc-ultimate7-setup.exe (7.0.1.589) Size: 61219 KB)

Application File: ASC.exe (size : - KB) (Application File version: 7.0.1.589)

What' New:

Security:

+ Added Support for Windows 8, Windows 8.1 and IE 11.

+ New anti-virus engine - Higher detection rate for maximum PC protection

+ New UI - Simple and cool UI for much easier and better use

+ New Real-time Protector - Protect your PC against malware in real time.

+ New Homepage Protection - Protect homepage and default search engine from malicious modification.

+ New Surfing Protection - Support real-time database update and Parent Control.

+ Improved Real-time Protection - Added registration in Windows security center.

+ Improved Schedule Scan - Support schedule antivirus scan for both Quick Scan and Full Scan

+ Expanded Malware Database - Better protection against latest malware threats.

Performance:

+ New Program Deactivator - Intelligently retrieve more system resource.

+ New Skip-UAC Function - Faster and easier loading of programs.

+ Improved Toolbox - New Driver Booster to update outdated drivers, Uninstaller 3 to remove plug-ins & apps, and more.

+ Improved Registry Fix & Vulnerability Fix - Faster scan and more stable performance.

+ Improved Junk File Clean - Fully support the clean of Windows 8 Metro app cache.

+ Improved Privacy Sweep - Enhance the privacy cleaning of latest apps and browsers.

+ Expanded Malware Database - Better protection against latest malware threats.

+ Enhanced Cloned Files Scanner - Support removing duplicated files in one click.

• SystemCare Ultimate 7 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability.

• Based on #1 ranked BitDefender antivirus technology and IObit anti-malware engine, Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 incorporates top anti-virus capabilities, as well as the already proven comprehensive PC tune-up ability. It provides protection against all kinds of security threats, system slowdown, freeze and crash without slowing down your system.

• Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 is compatible with other security software, and it includes all features of ASC PRO. Users who uninstall Advanced SystemCare PRO during Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 7 trial can easily revert to ASC PRO at any time.

Cheers.

It is recommended that Advanced System Care Ultimate always be upgraded to the latest version. Advanced System Care Ultimate was updated less frequently because do not need significant improvements and had no problems requiring repair.

In my opinion no matter the quantity of updates but the quality of them.

Gentlemen,

Sorry for my bluntness ahead of time... I been using your software for a while now, and from what I have found, it is some of the finest system maintenance software out there. However, that said... There's always issues when you release a new version, and those issues start with the server sites you use to distribute your software. I have repeatedly found viruses & had to disconnect downloads from Majorgeeks.com and softonic.com... Why do you all insist on using these mal-ware sites to distribute your fine software? We shouldn't have to disable our Internet protection or use a mal-ware downloader to receive your software, only to get a non-working .exe. I have follow the download instructions to a "T", only to get alerts & issues w/ my internet after using softonic downloader & downloads from Majorgeeks.com doesn't work either. PLEASE... come up with a more reliable form of distribution of your software...

I noticed that on these sites are malware but they are not very dangerous malware, it is a type of toolbar or adware.

It is recommended that before downloading anything on a computer from majorgeeks.com or softonic.com to be licensed antivirus installed on your computer.

Program not included?

I run Wireless and it is very strong,but for some reason unknown to me I cannot download 'Disk Doctor' at all.

Shouldn't ALL the software be pre-installed.and why not??!! This is a very big issue! :-x

I run Disk Doctor instead of the Disk Check on General Scan because of the TIME it takes...

So,I am declaring this a BUG and I do not know how many OTHER Toolbox tools are like this! :-x

-Cowboy

@eno!

Probably you have tried the quoted link in your post, I changed the original link in my post, but now I have changed the link in your quoted post too. Please try again from either of them.

Here it is : http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=16248

Cheers.

eno,I've just read that thread....

My only AV is Ultimate7 Final...not counting Microsoft's Defender and Ultimate is set at 'compatible'...

I still declare a BUG!

Ultimate 7 Final should have ALL Tools installed! :twisted:

-Cowboy

Will ASCU get this update in the next few days?

Advanced SystemCare Pro 7.1.0.387

Changes in 7.1:

Christmas Skin - Added Brand-new Christmas Skin to Celebrate Christmas.

Smaller Screen - Resized the Window for Settings and Quick Settings to adapt Netbook and Small Screen Users.

Registry Fix - Further Improved the Scan Engine of Registry Fix to Save More System Resource While Scanning.

Expanded Database - Updated and Enhanced the Database for Malware Removal, Privacy Sweep, and Surfing Protection.

Clean Uninstall - Improved the Self-uninstall Feature by Removing All Leftovers.

Latest Languages - Updated Most Multiple Languages to Serve Local Users Better.

Windows 8.1 - Fixed the Windows Search Service Bug on Windows 8.1.

Other Improvements - Fixed General Bugs Reported by Users.

Will ASCU get this update in the next few days?

Archived