IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASCU 7 Final is released!

It happened 2 times. Last time it happened I clicked "continue" and the error message has not come back since... I will get a screenshot if it happens again

Hi Immaculens ,

Thanks for your feedback.

Could you please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots?

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Anyone Having These Issues?

I installed ASCU 7 Pro on 2 of my 3 computers and was wondering if anyone has experienced a few issues that I have. ASCU 7 Pro takes forever and a decade to open and it is the same on both of the systems I have it installed. I have been through all the scans and used every tool see if it would help with this issue but nothing has worked at point. I have even freed up a lot of memory and disk space since ASCU 7 Pro was finally released. (example...uninstalled other security software I had and never used.) I should note that after ASCU 7 Pro was installed, a few days after installing it I did receive new Windows Updates and it was a larger update than usual, so I don't know if the new Windows updates have had any effect on ASCU 7 Pro or not. I also experienced issues with my Internet being slower and received a lot of errors messages. One in particular was not being able to display certain web pages that are well-known and trusted sites. I thought it might be an issue with IE 11 so I decided to revert back to an older version which I never had any problems with, IE 9. That didn't help anything at all, so I decided to go with IE 10. I don't have as many issues now with browsing the Internet; however, it still does not run as well as it did before I upgraded to ASCU 7 Pro. I've gone through everything I can think of and would really like to get it running as smoothly as it ran prior to the update. If anyone has experienced the same problems and knows of anything that might be the cause or of any conflict with IE and/or Windows 7 Ultimate, I would appreciate any suggestions.

Thanks so much for your time and assistance. 8:)

Hi Holleywood,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

Do you still take a long time to open ASCU? For the slow Internet, Which functions of ASC U did you run before the issue? Please describe it more clearly.

At the same time, please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Archived