IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Restart windows Explorer in windows 8.1

Denis

On a laptop stands windows 8.1 Installed Advanced StstemCare Pro 7.1.0.387 and after that there was a problem. If you start a windows 8.1 when loading the desktop after about 1-2 minutes the whole screen is covered in blue about 1-2 seconds and then lower the windows taskbar disappears (with attached icons programs, start button, the clock) and appears again. Ie white box support center ( next to the clock in the lower right corner) appears after a few minutes after booting the system, and then disappear when you restart windows Explorer. Sometimes when you turn on the system after 1-2 minutes when I open the browser and open the sites, instead of the task bar with the start button attached programs, the clock appears blue stripe (about 1-2 seconds) and then again the task pane appears. Thus when you boot windows 8.1 happens spontaneous restart windows Explorer. And this is happening at intervals of 1-2 times a day. In advanced SystemCare Pro 7.1.0.387 a section of Database tools and there's a tool repair system. I ran this tool and it found 2 problems. I clicked the fix button and then the whole screen appeared the blue bar (1-2 seconds) then again appeared Desk and lower the windows taskbar. White flag (support center) in the lower right corner near the clock disappeared and reappeared again in about 3 minutes. To install Advanced SystemCare Pro 7.1.0.387 was not such a problem. Tell me is this normal? Tell me how can I solve this problem?

I have not encountered such problem in window 8.1.Windows 8.1 may have an error, Advanced System Care can not always fix the system depends on the severity of the problem.

I recommend to performed a scan disk error or verification values ​​from the registry.

On a laptop stands windows 8.1 Installed Advanced StstemCare Pro 7.1.0.387 and after that there was a problem. If you start a windows 8.1 when loading the desktop after about 1-2 minutes the whole screen is covered in blue about 1-2 seconds and then lower the windows taskbar disappears (with attached icons programs, start button, the clock) and appears again. Ie white box support center ( next to the clock in the lower right corner) appears after a few minutes after booting the system, and then disappear when you restart windows Explorer. Sometimes when you turn on the system after 1-2 minutes when I open the browser and open the sites, instead of the task bar with the start button attached programs, the clock appears blue stripe (about 1-2 seconds) and then again the task pane appears. Thus when you boot windows 8.1 happens spontaneous restart windows Explorer. And this is happening at intervals of 1-2 times a day. In advanced SystemCare Pro 7.1.0.387 a section of Database tools and there's a tool repair system. I ran this tool and it found 2 problems. I clicked the fix button and then the whole screen appeared the blue bar (1-2 seconds) then again appeared Desk and lower the windows taskbar. White flag (support center) in the lower right corner near the clock disappeared and reappeared again in about 3 minutes. To install Advanced SystemCare Pro 7.1.0.387 was not such a problem. Tell me is this normal? Tell me how can I solve this problem?

Denis

We are sorry to see you are having an issue. For this particular item which appears to be a complex one, please email Iobit directly at support@iobit.com

Please make the email for the attention of Cicely.

You should explain your problem as you have done here, and also reference this thread in your email.

Hi Denis,

Thanks for your feedbacks.

To look into the issue, please describe it more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://blog.laptopmag.com/how-to-take-a-screenshot-in-windows-8

Besides, which functions of ASC did you run before the issue?

Also, Please download the tool from http://download.iobit.com/test/info-helper-v7.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. You will get a zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip on your desktop. Please send it to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

windows explorer restart. It means too much of cpu and ram consumption and the screen changes clearly indicate that. I don't have windows 8.1 but this problem used to happen frequently before i upgraded the pc to windows 7 due to much of ram consumption. Try disabling some apps or MSIE aaddons.

Archived