IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Surfing Protection on "other" browsers

CyberAlex1986

Hello,

I was wondering if Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection feature is supported for Chromium based browsers other than Chrome, for example i am using Comodo Dragon for it's advanced security enhancements and additional security features not found in other browsers.

Could not make Surfing Protection feature work with Comodo, so i am currently using PrivDog, browser built-in protection layer is a very important one.

I would of course like very much to find out if Surfing Protection compatible with Comodo Dragon or not, otherwise i am forced to keep using PrivDog.

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

Hello,

I was wondering if Advanced SystemCare Surfing Protection feature is supported for Chromium based browsers other than Chrome, for example i am using Comodo Dragon for it's advanced security enhancements and additional security features not found in other browsers.

Could not make Surfing Protection feature work with Comodo, so i am currently using PrivDog, browser built-in protection layer is a very important one.

I would of course like very much to find out if Surfing Protection compatible with Comodo Dragon or not, otherwise i am forced to keep using PrivDog.

Thanks in advance for any assistance...

I mean look do you mean comodo firewall or browser. BTW if you're talking about the browser then possibly it may be added soon after it becomes popular. Personally I've not heard about a comodo browser. Surfing addon may be added some time later. Why don't all these browsers have the same format of add ons?

@dev3

dev3

Your post did not in any way address CyberAlex1986's question. You are just posting a comment that does not help. If you googled Comodo Dragon you would have quickly seen that it is a browser, and there would be no need to make assumptions or guesses. Please refrain from posting comments just for the sake of posting.

CyberAlex1986

When you say that you cannot make Surfing Protection feature work with Comodo, how do you know that it does not work. Does it give notification, or does it not allow you to enable Surfing Protection in ASC settings.

You could also address your question directly to Iobit at support@iobit.com. You can reference this thread in your email.

Thanks Scannan,

Your are right i should have been more specific.

The thing is, Surfing Protection is an add-on/extension for your browser, it is enabled in ASC, and it is working fine for Internet Explorer, while i am using Comodo Dragon and when i go to the extensions page in Comodo it's just not there for me to enable.

All other extensions seems to be working just fine (from Chrome web store).

I will do as you suggested and address this question to Iobit support, i wonder if i am doing something wrong.

Hi CyberAlex1986,

Thanks for your feedback.

Sorry to tell you that Surfing Protection can not support Comodo, currently. I will report your concerns to our product team. Hope we can support more browsers in the future.:-D

Thanks Scannan's timely reply.

Archived