IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Driver Booster 1.2 Update Failed Constantly

Luthorz

I have been using driver booster since beta, and everything worked properly until the 1.2 update. I have reinstalled multiple computers and it seems that with 1.2 everything just fails. Is there a specific reason that would cause it to fail? it doesnt matter whether I use "update all" or individually update. I have even uninstalled it, reinstalled it, I even went to the Manufactures website to get the drivers that failed and (for some) driver booster still saw those as broken drivers.

I am just curious as to why it keeps failing. Yes I have checked everything and nothing seems to be out of order at all, it just fails from a min of 2-4 driver to even 8.

So far i have had 6 computers that I have reinstalled this week all failing updates. Asus, Dell, HP, Toshiba Manufactures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Luthorz,

So sorry for the delay.

Thanks to Scannan for your help cause we did on a big traditional festival :-D

Please download the tool from http://www.cd4o.com/drivers/debug/InfoHelper.exe

Then double click to run this tool and click “Save report to Desktop”. So you will get zipped file DriverBooster_Log_Files.zip on your desktop. Please send the zip file to support13@iobit.com with URL to this thread.

Looking forward to your email reply then we will look into it soon, thanks a lot:mrgreen:

Archived