IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC7 Pro

bikrdad

Hello, I've been using your products for quite a while. Right now I'm using a free version of ASC7 Pro. I keep getting reminded that it will expire in x amount of days. My question is I'm reminded every time I use it that there a hundreds of issues not fixed, that I need to activate. Why isn't the program fixing all issues. If its because I'm using a free version, this is not a good way to show me how good the program is. Thanks for your help, Stan(Bikrdad)8-)

Hello, I've been using your products for quite a while. Right now I'm using a free version of ASC7 Pro. I keep getting reminded that it will expire in x amount of days. My question is I'm reminded every time I use it that there a hundreds of issues not fixed, that I need to activate. Why isn't the program fixing all issues. If its because I'm using a free version, this is not a good way to show me how good the program is. Thanks for your help, Stan(Bikrdad)8-)

In Free Mode Advanced System Care clean and fix most common problems, not all features are active, that's why some issues not fixed and some files or registry keys not cleaned. To clean, fix and diagnose more deep and to activate all modules it is necessary to activate Pro version.

Octavian

If you read bikrdads post carefully, you will note that he has a free version of asc7 PRO. He is rightly asking why this PRO version, --even though it is free--, does not perform all the PRO functions.

Telling him he must activate the Pro version does not answer his question.

Hopefully Iobit will clarify the issue for him.

ASC& Pro

Hello, I've tried the screen shot key, no luck. Hopefully the license code will help. - LICENSE CODE DELETED - There is a message when I click Register now. (this license code cannot be activated manually because it has been pre-installed in the ASC Pro version. Re-registering the license online will return it back to free version.) I was offered the Pro Version(recommended) when I was up dating the standard free version. Thanks again for your help Stan(Bikrdad)8-)

EDIT: - LICENSE CODE DELETED - Please do not give license code in the Forum, contact Cicely by PM (Private Message).

Hi bikrdad ,

Thanks for your feedback.

What do you mean by "I'm using a free version of ASC7 Pro"? Please describe the issue more clearly with related screenshots.

Guide for taking screenshot.

http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Bikrdad

Please answer Cicely's question. Then we can assist you.

Archived