IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Vote For Your Favorite Interface of Advanced SystemCare v8

Cicely

Vote For Your Favorite Interface of Advanced SystemCare v8  

19 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Cicely,

I voted for B, mostly because I prefer the health indicator on the right. I incorrectly recalled C as having some animation when nothing special was going on -- I checked again and it does not. C is a little busy compared to B, so I'll stick with my vote, but as long as I can select something other than A, I'm happy. :)

It seems likely that I will end up starting a new thread because I'd like to see more options once a scan is done...

• 2 weeks later...
Advanced SystemCare 8 pro skins

will we able to make our own skins for ASC8? if so could you include a text editor so it will be easier to change the text colours and or fonts. because you guys will NOT post a guide for changing the text colours.

:!:i have posted many times for a guide in the forums and NO ONE has Answered:!:

Yes That is much needed, It is very difficult to make a skin without knowing the color codes, It's like looking for a pin in haystack. LOL

Actually I think IObit needs to think of a much different UI as all the three options bear resemblence to the previous versions.

The UI of ASC 6 or 7 wasn't bad but a change would be good.

Hi Ashish Kumar,

Wow! Thumbs up That's a good idea. I will report it to our manager for serious consideration.

Have a wonderful fay!;-)

Archived