IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I still have a little time left on my ASC7 Ultimate and I just purchased ASC8 Pro - what happens when 8 Ultimate comes out?

Will there be an upgrade path as I want to run Ultimate - it's a great product? BUT...I don't want to have to purchase it from scratch just because I was really tired when I purchased 8 Pro and forgot to check for the anti-virus. Thanks for your help with this! margieKat -- Perhaps a documented (online) upgrade path might be a good idea

Hi margieKat

Welcome to the forum. If you had renewed your ASC7 Ultimate, then when ASC8 Ultimate is released you would have received a free upgrade to ASC8 Ultimate.

If you wish to keep ASC8 Pro because of its improved features, you can change to ASC8 Ultimate when it is released, for a reduced cost, as your ASC8 Pro purchase will be taken into consideration.

However, if you would prefer to revert to ASC7 Ultimate, while waiting for ASC8 Ultimate, then If you send a PM (Private Message) to Cicely, who is the Iobit liaison on the forum, I am sure she can arrange things to suit your needs.

So, relax, and think over your options.

Dear margieKat,

Cicely is always here to help you.

In your situation, we can transfer your ASC 8 service time to your ASC Ultimate directly so that you will not lose any service time. And your ASC Ultimate 7 license code can used to activate ASC Ultimate 8 too. Please send me a PM with your registered email address.

For all users, please note that all valid ASC Ultimate 7 license code can be used to activate ASC Ultimate 8. No additional charged needed.

Also, if you are ASC PRO users, you can also upgrade to ASC Ultimate with great discount by visiting http://www.iobit.com/goto.php?id=ascultimate-register

You just need to enter your Advanced SystemCare PRO license code at the bottom left box and click “Update Cart”. Then this page will give you the discount price based on the left service time of your current ASC PRO license code. So you do not need to pay 29.99 USD for ASC Ultimate.

Cheers.

Archived