IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

I can not update ASC 8 Free

Cop

My antivirus blocked downloading ASC 8.0 and updates. It says about fishing (show picture).

Another antivirus deleted Driver Booster as virus.

This problem is appeared in ASC 8.0 only.

Hi Cop,

Which site is it?

Please update to ASC v8.1 from http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html to how it works.

Thanks.:-)

• 5 months later...

Hi Cop,

We ensure that all IObit products are safe without any malicious contents. Sometimes, we got false positive from other antivirus products.

If you meet any issue during use of IObit products, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks.

Hi Cop,

We ensure that all IObit products are safe without any malicious contents. Sometimes, we got false positive from other antivirus products.

If you meet any issue during use of IObit products, please feel free to let us know.

Thanks.

So I talk you about problem. New version of free ASC is packed to archive, and this archive is packed to archive once again! For what? Because antivirus considers exe-file as adware and blocks downloading.

ASC is very helpful program, but built-in adwares (about different additional components, for example) spoil a pleasure from use of it.

Hello Cop,

We will contact with our Russian Partner for the situation you mentioned to make improvements for your better experience.

By the way, you can get the latest ASC v8.3 from http://download.cnet.com/Advanced-SystemCare-Free/3000-2086_4-10407614.html

ASC and all IObit products are safe without any malicious contents and adware.

Have a good day!:oops:

Archived