IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Built in Microphone muted

Rex

Ever Since ive download Advance system pro 8.2 pro, my built in micrphone has stopped working, Would anyone help me please and fixing the problem, ive tried and look but i cannot find the issue. thanks.

Hi Rex

Welcome to the forum.

You do not supply much detail in order for us to assist you. Was it just the downloading of ASC that caused the issue, or did you actually run ASC before the issue occurred. If so, what ASC functions did you use. Did you update any drivers??

In the meantime you could try doing a system restore to a time before the issue occurred. Hopefully this will resolve the issue.

If you updated audio drivers, that is almost certainly the cause. As I said previously, you can do a full system restore to a time before the issue occurred, or you can do a driver rollback for the audio drivers, which will revert the drivers back to the original drivers which were installed before the driver update.

Archived