IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Temp uninstall AVC 8

rob72

I need to temporarily uninstall ASC v8, can you tell me how it is done please.

Hi rob72,

You can just uninstall it from your computer control panel, or using IObit Uninstaller under Toolbox in ASC to uninstall it. :)

Hi Cicely, just need to know the way to uninstall ASC so i can safely reinstall later the paid for version without furthur cost, thanks again.

Hi rob72,

If you have the license code, you can uninstall the Pro version completely either by standard uninstall from Programs and Features of Windows, or using IObit Uninstaller. After installing it again, you can enter your License Code and the Free version of ASC will be will be converted to ASC Pro.

ATTENTION:

Please make sure that you are installing it to the same PC if you want to use your License Code, otherwise it will not be valid if installed in another PC for that another PC.

Cheers.

enoskype--- thanks very much for easily understood advice, wish i could say the same about Scannon, not all the written advice is easily understood to a newbl, thats why I came on the forums, and thanks also to Cicely for her help.

enoskype--- thanks very much for easily understood advice, wish i could say the same about Scannon, not all the written advice is easily understood to a newbl, thats why I came on the forums, and thanks also to Cicely for her help.

When you come to a forum, you should at least read the Forum rules. If you had, you would have seen the request to read the FAQ's and the relevant Topics. It is called respect. All the users on the forum give their time freely in order to help other users. If you are too lazy to read the FAQ's or relevant Topics then you demean all the other users who are trying to help you.

Hi Cicely, just need to know the way to uninstall ASC so i can safely reinstall later the paid for version without furthur cost, thanks again.

@rob72,

Sorry for my late reply. You do not need to uninstall ASC, when you purchased ASC Pro, you just need to register your free version of ASC with the license code you purchased, then you will update to ASC pro. :)

Please kindly note that our dear and warmhearted Moderators are always helping us to build IObit Forum and help our dear users in time. :-) They have done a great contribution to IObit.

@Scannan, thanks very much for your patience to help on this post. :oops:Thumbs up

Hi, Cicely, I thought before un installing i would try unchecking one or two more areas where ASC sweeps caches, and also where it scans at bootup!! appears to have worked, now i can get on with my puzzles,,

thanks again for your great help, and others too, (no names mentioned) hope you understand what i have said, may check some boxes again when more confident, Robert.

Hi, Cicely, I thought before un installing i would try unchecking one or two more areas where ASC sweeps caches, and also where it scans at bootup!! appears to have worked, now i can get on with my puzzles,,

thanks again for your great help, and others too, (no names mentioned) hope you understand what i have said, may check some boxes again when more confident, Robert.

rob72

Your post will cause confusion, as it is more related to your other Topic.."Missing Puzzle". This is because you created two separate Topics to deal with one issue. Because you are new to Forums, I have on this occasion copied your post to the Missing Puzzle topic, in order to prevent confusion. In future please do not open more than one Topic for a single issue.

I would also strongly advise that you refrain from allowing topics/posts from becoming personal, with such statements as "(no names mentioned).... this will not be tolerated on this forum.

Archived