IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Beta 9 2.0

auutumn

Three things I've noticed.

> I'm unable to send feedback from within the app.

> When I run a full scan, I noticed that the %temp% folder is never touched as I have a lot of files and folder within that location.

> After upgrading to Build 10532, the Windows.old folder exists and I'd like an option to automatically remove it.

I have a feeling that the feedback function will never work in the test beta versions so that we'll always come to the forums so that everyone who's using a beta version can share their results with not just the developers, but each other since we're all testing the program in one way or another.

The feedback app has been reported many times and has been stated that they are working on it (so hopefully soon :D )

Check if the folder is a read only which can cause problems.

This would actually be a nice feature, I do believe it is in the options somewhere (I used asc9 to remove my windows.old, but I cannot remember how :p )

Hi auutumn,

For the the "%temp% folder" situation situation you mentioned, please check settings by the following steps:

Please open ASC v9 -> Click Options icon on the top left -> Click Settings -> Click Junk Files Clean on the left panel -> Check whether Windows Temp Files is ticked on the right panel.

Thanks. :)

Archived