IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC 9 Beta2 Health Status Bug

Scannan

The Health Status (Smiley Face) works fine superimposed on the tray Icon, until Autocare runs. Then the Info ( i ) is shown instead. Hovering over the tray icon shows a popup which says

"Autocare finished", and to option to check details. Even if you do check the details the ( i ) and I can see no way to get the Health Status to once again appear on the tray icon.

Seeing as the Health Status no longer appears on the PM, please fix this issue as it is important to be able to see the Health Status.

FURTHER UPDATE..... For some reason if you now click on the tray icon when it is showing the info symbol and click on the details, when you close the pop-up the Health Status symbol is back.

Must have originally been some strange glitch. Will monitor it and update.

Archived