IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

crash *extremely urgent* :'(

garyl2013

The link I have given you in the last post is specifically for creating a Bootable Rescue USB, which will simplify things as it is bootable and also you will not need an external cd player

If you can get into the bios area, then that means that your monitor is now working. The monitor not working was the problem.

You should now be able to go into safe mode and do a system restore to a time before the incident, to undo the driver updates which caused the problem

You do not boot into normal windows to go into safe mode. Safe Mode loads only the minimum system functions and does not load full windows. In safe mode you can access the restore function.

You need to understand what safe mode is and how to access it on your pc. Google it.

We are going around in circles. The articles I gave you cover situations to enter safe mode where your windows will not boot.

I have also given you articles on creating a Bootable Rescue disc, so it does not matter whether you created one before the crash.

Is there anybody who is more familiar with pc's who could help you.

The only other alternative will be to reload windows, which will mean losing the data already on your machine.

I am going to PM (Private Message) Iobit to see if they can help with this issue. In fact I am a bit annoyed that they did not get involved in this Topic already other than Cicely's comment in Post #9, seeing as it is most likely that their program caused the issue. I will contact them right now.

Thanks but I don't have access to another window 8 :( the computer I am using right now it's a vista.

I also found this neosmart site but they have extremely poor review, people have been saying that their "100% work or money back guarentee" is a scam and will not respond to any refund request despite what it says on the website - read this: http://www.sitejabber.com/reviews/www.neosmart.net

My apology guys!

I checked this post every two days and never realized that it already had new pages until I got your PMs. I though the last reply in Page 1 was the newest and had been waiting for updates all the time.

The solution I provided was from the developers. Now I am asking them why and what to do next.

My bad @Scannan & @gary. The Driver Booster team is working on this problem. I will keep you updated here.

Archived