IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Disappointed

Scannan

Hi All

Been a while.

I finally took the plunge and got a Windows 10 laptop. I still have the old XP machine, but it is becoming more difficult to obtain software for it.

I have always used ASC 6.4 as it was the most efficient and bug free.

However I was unsure as to whether 6.4 would work on W10 so I decided to install ASC 10.5. I was not prepared to try ASC 11 as there appear to be too many

issues related to W10.

Now, I find I am very disappointed in ASC 10 for two reasons.

1) ASC 10 no longer makes the activity logs available. The only logs available are the Registry Fix logs. The system activity were very important, as they provided

a way of checking to see if Autocare was working, and if so, what actions it performed.

I simply cannot understand why programmers would go to the trouble of deliberately removing such a valuable facility. Is there any possibility that this vital function

could be returned to ASC.

2) my second disappointment is the fact that MalwareBytes now makes it almost impossible to run ASC. Every time you either run ASC or even one of the functions,

MalwareBytes immediately starts quarantining files. Surely some action can be taken to resolve this, or at least Iobit could provide some facility to make it easier to

overcome Malwarebytes interference.

lastly, could Iobit please tell me if ASC 6.4 will run correctly on Windows 10. If so, then I can return to ASC 6.4 and avoid all these annoying and unworkable issues.

I sincerely hope that Iobit,s response will be more forthcoming than it was when I last posted on the Forum.

Hi All

Been a while.

I finally took the plunge and got a Windows 10 laptop. I still have the old XP machine, but it is becoming more difficult to obtain software for it.

I have always used ASC 6.4 as it was the most efficient and bug free.

However I was unsure as to whether 6.4 would work on W10 so I decided to install ASC 10.5. I was not prepared to try ASC 11 as there appear to be too many

issues related to W10.

Now, I find I am very disappointed in ASC 10 for two reasons.

1) ASC 10 no longer makes the activity logs available. The only logs available are the Registry Fix logs. The system activity were very important, as they provided

a way of checking to see if Autocare was working, and if so, what actions it performed.

I simply cannot understand why programmers would go to the trouble of deliberately removing such a valuable facility. Is there any possibility that this vital function

could be returned to ASC.

2) my second disappointment is the fact that MalwareBytes now makes it almost impossible to run ASC. Every time you either run ASC or even one of the functions,

MalwareBytes immediately starts quarantining files. Surely some action can be taken to resolve this, or at least Iobit could provide some facility to make it easier to

overcome Malwarebytes interference.

lastly, could Iobit please tell me if ASC 6.4 will run correctly on Windows 10. If so, then I can return to ASC 6.4 and avoid all these annoying and unworkable issues.

I sincerely hope that Iobit,s response will be more forthcoming than it was when I last posted on the Forum.

Hi Scannan,

1) We suggest you install the latest version to enjoy the new features and you are more than welcome to let us know any of your precious suggestion.

2) We don't make any change to the activity logs and you could choose Open Log Folder in the Settings to check all your logs with details for the issue fixed.

Is it possible for you to send us the logs on ASC 6.4 and ASC 10.5 so that we could learn the difference you reported clearly?

3) We have contacted MalwareBytes for a long time to solve the detection but it is still there. We feel so sorry for this.

Best regards,

Hi Scannan,

1) We suggest you install the latest version to enjoy the new features and you are more than welcome to let us know any of your precious suggestion.

2) We don't make any change to the activity logs and you could choose Open Log Folder in the Settings to check all your logs with details for the issue fixed.

Is it possible for you to send us the logs on ASC 6.4 and ASC 10.5 so that we could learn the difference you reported clearly?

3) We have contacted MalwareBytes for a long time to solve the detection but it is still there. We feel so sorry for this.

Best regards,

Hi Cicely

Thank you for the prompt reply.

The log issue has been resolved. It was malwarebytes causing the issue.

I will wait to update to ASC 11 until it is more stable. I am quite happy with ASC 10.5 for now.

I would still like to know if ASC 6.4 will work with Windows 10.

Regards

Scannan

Hi Cicely

Thank you for the prompt reply.

The log issue has been resolved. It was malwarebytes causing the issue.

I will wait to update to ASC 11 until it is more stable. I am quite happy with ASC 10.5 for now.

I would still like to know if ASC 6.4 will work with Windows 10.

Regards

Scannan

Hi Scannan,

You may encounter problem if you still run ASC 6.4 on Win10.

It is strongly recommended that you install the latest version on Win 10.

Thanks.

Archived