IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Designing New Skins for ASC (Part 1)

Valuater

WOW! WOW! AND ONE MORE W O W! Like 'em all! Lordy, ya making it hard to choose my friend. However I'm an OLD shipboard sailor so partial to the sea. Love #1 but wonder if there is enough room to insert in smaller letters: (RET.) ? Also like #3.

Hi Pat,

Glad you like them... :-)

I actually did have the "RETIRED" at the bottom of the anchor, however it was covered by the buttons and didn't look good. I think I will include the one you see, one with RET. and possibly one for other US Services.,,, just thinking out-loud here.

Anyways, I will get that done for you!!

Valuater

8)

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tell you the truth, I can use both of 'em. One for Laptop, other for Desktop and interchange 'em. If you can insert the "RET.) under the U.S.N. on #3, sure would appreciate it.

http://www.getsmile.com/emoticons/funny-smileys-68129/smile1.gif

Hello Pat,

I'm thinking you would like

RET.

under the U.S.N. in the 1st pic... I will get that done

I also need to fix the colors on #1 because the options at the top right can not be read.

@All

This project has gotten a bit larger and I am currently working on file storage. So, I have been a bit behind on storing and finalization... but I am working on it!!

Thanks,

Valuater

8)

EDIT: >>> sorry, I fixed the RET. ( period )

black_affliction. I think me pic is not wide enough causing the close button not to be covered. Took me ages to fit bg_content to bg_main, im happy enough with it :grin:

http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x155/camifex/Clipboard10.png

cool Matt!!

It gets easier, I would suggest fixing it if want to share with others. Maybe just a "black" right edge ( remember 780 x 500 )

@Pat

it was tuff ( not going into detail ), but I got it for ya!!

http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/7382/ascskin20qx8.jpg

Valuater

8)

Wow, colorful!!! Now "That" looks transparent!! it is a perfect cut. Now, maybe you can teach me how to get that good of a cut...

or is it transparent???

EDIT: Matt, you might want to look at the letter colors for the options on the top right

Valuater

8)

Ok Guys, that's the city of Izmir, my hometown, and the amblem of the city, Clock Tower.

For a change, I have given it in Turkish and running.

I will be interested in that perfect cut, but, when you click different circles (Home, etc.) on the left pane, the content png moves though!!!

..................................................................................................Black-Night Izmir

.......................................http://forums.iobit.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=604&d=1233792987

Cheers.

Ok Guys, that's the city of Izmir, my hometown, and the amblem of the city, Clock Tower.

For a change, I have given it in Turkish and running.

I will be interested in that perfect cut, but, when you click different circles (Home, etc.) on the left pane, the content png moves though!!!

Cheers.

Very Nice enoskype!! A view in the evening of the City Lights.

I also noticed when the "home" circle is clicked that the picture seems to move. I believe there is a child GUI created for the Internet Explorer Object. Thats the page that links to bnews.html.... and currently defaults to IObit.com on our skins. I think this is a slight error on the development end that did not need fixed before... but it does need to be fixed now...

@enoskype

Were you able to forward those code ideas that i sent to you, over to the development department?

Valuater

8)

Really nice sam!!!

Just a thought- anyone using these skins might want to copy the file of the ones you want to keep in your documents so you can easily replace them when the program updates.

samr.

Will the UpDate remove the existing skins??

Valuater

8)

New Skins

Hi w.Hatton,

Did you download Launch_XSkin_ASC.zip file from post #1 of this thread?

Extract the zip file so that exe file sould be in the main folder of AS 3, and the other skin color sub folder should be in Skin folder in ASC 3 main folder.

You have to exit and restart ASC 3 for changes to come to effect.

Click the created extra (X) icon under "Tune Up" tab, in "Utilities" of ASC 3, click "Options", click "User Iterface", than the options of skins would be there in the dropdown menu of "Theme".

Choose your preferred one and click "Apply" button.

That's it.

Cheers.

Hi,

Sorry for the delay in replying but a lot of interest has been generated by these new skins so that I missed your reply. Anyway I have got them to work and I did as you suggested.(I worked it out myself) There is another problem with the news button as it shows part of the IO Bit web page and not the news that it should. I have seen somewhere that others are having the same problem, could you point me in the right direction please. Great additions to what is a great program

Archived