IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Frustration using this software.

Hello,

My father decided he wants to use this program on the computer to keep the computer clean, but all it does, is delete all my stuff (his son, since I play on his computer), and no matter what I try to do to turn it off, it just keeps deleting my stuff,

Internet History, Internet download history, etc

This problem revolves around Mozilla firefox.

I tried

Disabling some stuff in junk file clean, I unchecked Mozilla FireFox in Junk File Clean

Disabled everything in Privacy sweep

Disabled autoclean

Unchecked everything from AutoClean

Nothing I do helps, it really is frustrating to see everything deleted each time therer is a cleaner event... What do I do?

Have you disabled Browsing Data Clean in Browser Anti-Tracking.

As you say this issue is concerning Firefox, have you checked your History setting in Firefox Privacy Options. (Tools/Options/Privacy).

If Never Remember History is selected then it will erase it everytime you shutdown Firefox.

The browsing data clean in the Browser Anti-tracking setting should be unchecked to ensure that the history is not cleaned by ASC.

Alternatively, check if all the appropriate settings regarding browser history are checked and saved.

These two things would help you to solve your problem.