IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Not bad

MrNutz001

Hola, creo que el producto es bueno en cuanto a cómo limpiar y reparar errores, pero a la hora de optimizar y configurar el ordenador, la verdad es que deja mucho que decir.

1. Cuando apliqué la configuración de optimización e Internet, el sistema era mucho más lento, el sistema se colgó y el disco se puso al 100%, también la conexión a Internet, así que tuve que restaurar la configuración y se supone que este programa promete 200 % de optimización.

2. La optimización en tiempo real me parece totalmente ineficiente debido a la cantidad de RAM que libera y no siento que la PC vaya más rápido, de hecho parece que va más lento.

Solo esos dos detalles espero que en futuras actualizaciones puedan mejorar estas características, hasta ahora he desactivado la herramienta 'Auto limpieza ram' e ignorado la optimización y la configuración de Internet.

Muchas gracias por leer mi comentario.

Imagen de cuánta RAM libera

Posts in the Forum, must be in English

(Las publicaciones en el foro deben estar en inglés.)

Posts in the Forum, must be in English

(Las publicaciones en el foro deben estar en inglés.)

Here you have it in English.

Hi, I think the product is good in terms of how to clean and repair errors, but when it comes to optimizing and configuring the computer, the truth is that it leaves a lot to say.

1. When I applied the optimization and internet settings, the system was much slower, the system crashed and the disk went to 100%, also the internet connection, so I had to restore the settings and this program is supposed to promises 200% optimization.

2. Real-time optimization seems totally inefficient to me due to the amount of RAM it frees up and I don't feel like the PC is faster, in fact it seems to be slower.

Only those two details I hope that in future updates they can improve these features, so far I have disabled the 'Auto clean ram' tool and ignored the optimization and internet settings.

Thank you very much for reading my comment.

Here you have it in English.

Hi, I think the product is good in terms of how to clean and repair errors, but when it comes to optimizing and configuring the computer, the truth is that it leaves a lot to say.

1. When I applied the optimization and internet settings, the system was much slower, the system crashed and the disk went to 100%, also the internet connection, so I had to restore the settings and this program is supposed to promises 200% optimization.

2. Real-time optimization seems totally inefficient to me due to the amount of RAM it frees up and I don't feel like the PC is faster, in fact it seems to be slower.

Only those two details I hope that in future updates they can improve these features, so far I have disabled the 'Auto clean ram' tool and ignored the optimization and internet settings.

Thank you very much for reading my comment.

Please follow the steps below to try to speed up your computer.

1. Uninstall unnecessary programs through Advanced SystemCare: Toolbox > IObit Uninstaller.

2. Disable some unnecessary startup items through Advanced SystemCare: Speed Up > Startup Optimizer.

3. Delete unnecessary shortcuts and files on desktop.

4. Open Advanced SystemCare > Settings > System Optimization > choose the appropriate mode in Computer Optimization and Network Optimization > click Apply and OK.

5. Reboot your computer.

6. Run Advanced SystemCare and tick all items in Manual Mode under Care tab to scan and fix problems found.

7. Go to Advanced SystemCare > Toolbox > Internet Booster. Use Internet Booster to optimize your internet connection.

Please follow the steps below to try to speed up your computer.

1. Uninstall unnecessary programs through Advanced SystemCare: Toolbox > IObit Uninstaller.

2. Disable some unnecessary startup items through Advanced SystemCare: Speed Up > Startup Optimizer.

3. Delete unnecessary shortcuts and files on desktop.

4. Open Advanced SystemCare > Settings > System Optimization > choose the appropriate mode in Computer Optimization and Network Optimization > click Apply and OK.

5. Reboot your computer.

6. Run Advanced SystemCare and tick all items in Manual Mode under Care tab to scan and fix problems found.

7. Go to Advanced SystemCare > Toolbox > Internet Booster. Use Internet Booster to optimize your internet connection.

Sorry for answering so late.

I did the steps he told me but the truth is that the computer gets slow with the optimization settings and internet.

I hope and can improve the program in those details especially with the Auto Clean Ram tool.

Hi MrNutz001,

Please tell us exactly how your computer get slow.

Do the issues "the system crashed and the disk went to 100%" happen again?

Hello, when I apply the optimization settings (imagencd) the following happens:

The system suffers crashes

Disc is 100% loaded

The connection is slow

System startup is slower

That happens when I apply those settings and it gets a little worse when I enable the Ram Self Clean tool.

All the other cleaning and repair tools work fine, they just slow down my system.

Hello, when I apply the optimization settings (imagencd) the following happens:

The system suffers crashes

Disc is 100% loaded

The connection is slow

System startup is slower

That happens when I apply those settings and it gets a little worse when I enable the Ram Self Clean tool.

All the other cleaning and repair tools work fine, they just slow down my system.

Thanks for your detailed information. Please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us.

Thanks for your effort and help on this issue.