IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

ASC Keeps Deleting Chrome History

IronfistClown

I recently bought 14 Pro which has helped to give some life back into my old work horse of a PC, but there's still one minor quibble that I can't seem to squash. And as the title of the thread suggests, it's that ASC keeps deleting my Chrome history and it's making me tear my hair out trying to keep it from doing that.

I referenced older topics with the same question, but still no dice. I ticked off everything in Privacy Sweep, even going so far as to disable PS in full, but it still does the wipe.

What am I doing wrong here? Please do help!

Dear Scannan,

Thanks for your quick response.Thumbs up

=========================================

Hi IronfistClown,

Please follow the steps below to set ASC, if you do not want ASC to clear the data from your browser:

1. Open ASC > click Options icon on the top right corner of the main screen to choose Settings… > click Privacy Sweep > uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers, and uncheck the option ‘Delete the browser history older than 1 week’ > click OK button.

2. Click AutoClean > check the options ‘Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup’ and ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ > click OK button.

3. Click Protect panel > click the Settings icon of Browser Protection > click Anti-Tracking on the left panel > In the right panel, find Browsing Data and uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers.

Nice Day.:-)

• Like 1

Dear Scannan,

Hi IronfistClown,

Please follow the steps below to set ASC, if you do not want ASC to clear the data from your browser:

1. Open ASC > click Options icon on the top right corner of the main screen to choose Settings… > click Privacy Sweep > uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers, and uncheck the option ‘Delete the browser history older than 1 week’ > click OK button.

2. Click AutoClean > check the options ‘Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache etc. at bootup’ and ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ > click OK button.

3. Click Protect panel > click the Settings icon of Browser Protection > click Anti-Tracking on the left panel > In the right panel, find Browsing Data and uncheck the items that you do not want to be cleared from your browsers.

Cicely

I have asked numerous times already that you wait until a reply is received from the User, before you ALSO reply.

Once again, I have replied to the User with suggestions, and am waiting for a reply from the User as to whether the suggestions worked.

Then you also post, and give the same suggestions. This used to never happen on the Forum.

There are lot's of post which are completely ignored by Iobit, yet you insist in answering posts which have already been answered.

It would be a lot more helpful, if you answered the other posts, which have not received a reply.

Dear Scannan,

Hi IronfistClown,

Alright, done and done, will report back in the morning. Thank you both!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 9:26 AM, Cicely said:

Dear Scannan,

Hi IronfistClown,

2. Click AutoClean > check the options ‘Automatically sweep surfing history, cookies, browser cache, a4 etc. at bootup’ and ‘Sync the same setting from Privacy Sweep’ > click OK button.

i have tried those options but still not fix the issue, please @IronfistClown can you share the fix?

Edited by rizkyid