IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Suggestions for IObit Malware Fighter v9

Cicely

@marciocruz, @all, good new. IObit Malware Fighter v9 will be released at the end of this month. 

@binman, yes, it is an issue. And it will be fixed in the new version. Now please check the link I sent you in by PM to get the the latest IMF v8.9.😀

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Pro License for IMF9.  I haven't found any settings that cause this to happen, every time the software is updated, the anti-ransomware and the bitdefender engines are turned off and have to be reenabled before scanning. That's not a good default.

Hi akardos,

Sorry to hear that.

Can you enable them manually?

To look into the issue, please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe.

Double click to run this tool on the PC with problem and click 'Save report'. 
After it finishes, you will get a pop up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click 'OK' button to open that saved folder.  
Send the zipped file to us so that we can get the detailed information to look into.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 2 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, New customer said:

Why is it I cannot take my system toa previous restore point? 

Why cannot I disable iObit when I need to? I don't think I will be buying this product again.

This is not Feedback It is a specific issue.

If you want assistance then open a new Topic in the correct section and give details of the issue.

• 1 month later...

I am able to re-enable them after the update, but that's not the point, they shouldn't be getting turned off.
I am unable to provide any details due to sensitive data on my system prohibiting that.
Also, I have multiple other programs that insist the iobit software is being isolated for suspecious behaviour. Please look into why other software thinks yours is a problem.

Lastly, please consider adding containerization as a protective option. Even the browsers are doing it now.

• 6 months later...
10 minutes ago, магомет said:

ваш антивирусник, драйвер бустер, адвансет систем каре ултимат, унисталер - не видят интернет пишут подключи интернет. интернет есть. другие проги работают, пролдукты иобит нет. брандмауер настроен. вчем дело? 

All posts must be in English.

You should re-post now, as your post will be removed from here shortly.

• Thanks 1

• 2 months later...

I've been using IMF since v8 (I'm fairly new to IObit software) and so far it's been good to me. It almost never bugs me and doesn't seem to use much resources, even when scanning. The BitDefender database is nice also.

One suggestion would be to add a 'game mode' or similar (full screen app, etc) to turn off all notifications/updates/background/etc when gaming or during a screen sharing, etc. Once the event is over, then turn back on. I'm currently using 9.3 now.

Thank you for nice software overall. Maybe someday an option to pay a small bit more to disable ALL advertising your apps would be nice too!

Edited by RindyPorks
added words