IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Charged by IObit but did not purchase anything

ShayMiles

Good day. I have been charged $29.99 to my bank account. I have never been to this website nor do I have any of your products. I don't have a license key, product name, product bundle, none of the things your form requires. Besides contacting my bank, how do I go about receiving a refund for software I never purchases?

1 hour ago, Scannan said:

Like I said, I don't have any of the information required on that page. I have not received any emails from your company except when I set up this account to make this post. I don't have the name of the product or the product bundle that was purchased, nor do I have the license code. So please, explain to me how a form that I cannot successfully complete is supposed to help me?

And the fact that there is no phone number that I can call to speak with someone, or even a form to submit an email for support, is beyond the realm of ridiculous. I don't understand how anyone gets any support for your products if they have to wait for someone, who may not even actually read the post, to make a comment and then just hope that works. At this point I'm probably just going to call my bank and have them charge your company back for an unauthorized transaction.

Thank you for your lack of support.

Well, if you take that attitude with your bank....I wish you good luck.

I tried to help you....I am a volunteer....I don't get paid for this.

Also, there are lot's of posts in the Forum dealing with this sort of issue, if you had bothered to look.

It is usually suggested to send a private message to Cicely....the Iobit team member on the forum.

Additionally....you may be the victim of a scam....so the bank/police is maybe a good option.

Hi ShayMiles,

Sorry to hear that. Do you mean that you are charged without knowing it and getting nothing after the payment?

I checked with the Email in our forum we can not find any orders. 

If you are sure the payment is for IObit, please supply one or more of the following information for us to help you find your order or issue refund if there is order as you mentioned.

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- A copy of your payment records.

@Scannan, thanks for your timely help.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

• 1 year later...