IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Dissapointing PREMIUM iobit support

Willliam

IHello all, 

As I saw on other review sites and forums,  I am clearly not the only one, but I  am truly dissapointed in your online PREMIUM support !

I made a simple error in my order reference on my payment transfer . ordern° should be ……-IDG but i wrongly typed …..-IDC

Several mails explaining this error (under ticket) result in same answer : “your ordernumber….IDG is unfinished, please fullfill payment and send us screenshot of payment . Sorry we can not find an order with number …IDC ”

I don’t know how to explain it any more as I wrote it several times as clear and simple as possible that reference ….IDC   is a typewriting error in the paymentreference…. (WITH screenshots multiple times)

Support keeps answering me they cannot find an ordern° ….IDC
I’m getting desperate of getting the same answers from you that you cannot find ordern°…IDC ….

ofcourse you cannot find it !! it’s a type-error I made !!  The correct reference should be IDG (which remains unfinished ofcourse ! ) 

I am not prepared to pay twice !  So please refund the wrong payment under reference .... idC or use this payment to activate the correct order ......IDG !   

I am starting to doubt myself if this is so hard to understand for a securitysoftwarecompany

thanks in advance for (usefull) help !

This is unfortunately the reality of "no man in the loop" support.  Computers are stupid and cannot rationalize.  Until you find a person to talk to (chat or phone, even email), it will remain an endless loop of frustration.  I had a similar thing happen when I ordered a usb hub.  Poorly made, I couldn't plug in even one usb.  I went through online resolution explaining the situation and even sent pictures.  It took a month to resolve the problem and get a refund.  All because the computer didn't understand that I couldn't use it.

Thank you Scudrunner, this is such a sad thruth indeed,    Allthough one ticketreply was 'signed' by a certain "maggie", I would expect more professional and personal help from a company like iobit.   Especially when they make a difference between support for free items and their PREMIUM support for paid items !

I was always very satisfied with the products of iobit but this is my first time I need PREMIUM support and it fails big time ! 

I only found one phonenumer in the USA but i'm not planning to make an oveseas call from Europe which will cost me more than the actual iobit package I bought.

is there an online chat to a REAL person possible ? if so I can not seem to find it   ...

For a company that seems to have high professionalism in their products, this is most dissapointing and frustrating !  😞 😞 😞 

Hello William,

Sorry to ohear that. But there should be some misunderstandings. 

Usually, we an help users find their order with one or more of the following information:

- Reference number of the order;

- Name or Email filled in the order;

- First 4 digits and last 4 digits of the card used;

- A copy of your payment records.

The payment ID you mentioned can also be helpful to find the order sometimes. But as you said you typed the wrong payment ID, so it is possaible that we can not help you find the order with it.

I checked your case with Maggie, she asked you to send the payment screenshot or the card No. to help you find the order. As we can not find the order with the Email you supplied. The best way to help you find the order is to send us a complete payment screenshots with order reference. As you know some users may type wrong Email and then we can not find the order.  Please kindly send us the related message so that we can help you futher.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Thanks for your reply Cicely,  I have received that email from Maggie and have already replied to it ...     it's just due to a simple typing error I made...  ordern° ...IDC in payment reference should be ....IDG   that's all there is to it actually :)   

I have sent a screenshot of the  confirmation mail I received right after placing my order,  to Maggie (this is not a payment confirmation as I never received payment confirmation because of the error in the reference of the banktransfer. 

Anyway, hope it will be resolved soon :)

thank you for helping Cicely !