IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Floating adds

solbjerg

tip on ie7 pro deselect the download manager i prefer a different one [DAP]

TICK in centre list of options "AD BLOCKER" this will then block ads also to block small pop ups from coloured text

goto ad blocker in left margin and add this in the filter

*intellitxt.com*

*vibrantmedia.com*

*contentlink.com*

*kontera.com*

good luck.

Hi, sunny

I've been using IE8 for a few days and must say it's a vast improvement on the IE7 I had. My only gripe is that the two websites I really want it to save passwords for won't, while most of the others will. From what I've read on other forums it's possibly a security problem, although FireFox saves the passwords for these two sites no problem at all.

Enough with the Ads

Thanks Sunny for the IE tip,but as you know,I'm not a user.I'm sure this will benefit many of our readers though.My problem,as a FF user,is that I have a bad habit of "mouse over" reading(using the arrow to scan the lines as I read).I remember finding something a while back that was supposed to stop these types of adds from displaying with a mouse-over.Options to include "show nothing" or "add is present-click to read" and so forth.Well, it didn't work.So, does anyone know of some settings I'm missing in FF or a third party app. that will prevent ads from displaying when you mouse over underlined or highlighted text?This old habit of mine is near impossible to break.

It's the slowest and most unsafe browser on the face of the planet.

Hey, detailer.... Not in my case. IE8 RC1 runs rings around FF and Opera both for initial load up speed and subsequent loadings. I am aware that IE is partially loaded at bootup. Hopefully, they're working on the safety aspect.

Hi Ted,

Yes IE7Pro is doinng well with IE8 RC1.

Hey guys,

Anybody having any problems when writing or editing posts in this forum especially with IE8?

Most probably it is becaue of IE8, but I have a suspicion about the version of our IObit Forum.

Cheers.

Archived