IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Happy Birthday

enoskype

..............................http://forums.iobit.com/images/misc/birthday.gif

We all love you.

enoskype

I dont love you THAT way, but have a super awesome unbelievably cool bad ass delicious gangsta rockin birthday.

Thanks

Thanks to all. I wasn't expecting all that, and I'm deeply moved. This is my first forum ,and I love everyone of you, even you VMAN(LOL).You all have been a great blessing in my life, and though I will never personally meet you, I consider you all to be great friends, and I will never forget you. A happy birthday to you also Ted. You all have made this old mans day very special . I wish you all health, wealth, and happiness. Live long and well my friends on the forum. [garybear]

And thank you for your birthday greeting too, Garybear. ( I was 75 last Saturday ). I was going to add that last phrase to your birthday greeting this morning, but I lost the connection to my server and I've been sitting around for hours waiting for it to come right only to discover that it was just a matter of switching my modem off for 30 seconds. BUM!!

Yeah Ted-Happy Birthday-Think you'll be around for version 4.0 http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Firefox/firefox18.gif?

Thanks, boys,

My GP says I'm running on "Borrowed time" so every day is a gift as I wait for one of my five aneurysms to rupture or another cardiac artery to block. If I'm not around for version 4.0 there's sure to be plenty of PC's in Heaven, anyway?

Happy birthday to you too Ted, totally spaced. God my reading sucks, though I dont "love" you that way either. xD

Best of wishes to the both of you.

vman, I'm very happy to know that. Thanks for the thought, anyway.

Thanks

Thanks again to everyone. You all made this old mans day. Hey VMAN , you can love someone and not be sexual. I don't want to wear this out, but I started telling people I loved them when I was in 6 months of chemo. I never knew if I would see them again. When you think about how short life can be, your last words might be; I LOVE YOU. I love everyone on this forum, as a friend. I have no sex drive, chemo took care of that, but I'm alive and have found a whole bunch of new friends. Could someone please remove Canadian Hunter thread for me. Thanks.[garybear]

hi gary

Glad you are still here!

I rather like the allusion to try Canadian Hunter - I will - if I find it!! :-)

The content ot that thread is already deleted. So - isn't that ok?

Cheers

solbjerg

Thanks again to everyone. You all made this old mans day. Hey VMAN , you can love someone and not be sexual. I don't want to wear this out, but I started telling people I loved them when I was in 6 months of chemo. I never knew if I would see them again. When you think about how short life can be, your last words might be; I LOVE YOU. I love everyone on this forum, as a friend. I have no sex drive, chemo took care of that, but I'm alive and have found a whole bunch of new friends. Could someone please remove Canadian Hunter thread for me. Thanks.[garybear]

Thanks usefullll for your birthday wish.

I don't drink much alcohol these days because of conflicts with my swag of medication. My late father loved his Black Heart rum, though, at least I think that's what it was called. The popular beverage around this area is, of course, Waikato beer. ( I live in a town called Cambridge which is in the heart of the Waikato province ).

• 3 months later...

Archived