IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Can Smart Defrag auto pause when it detects data is being written to the HDD?

Roy1

Can Smart Defrag auto pause when it detects data is being written to the HDD by another app? I do not want a file that is being written/created to become corrupted by the defrag operation.

Edited by Roy1

Why are you writing in such large text. Do you think you will make more sense by doing so.??

Well, you don't. You are just annoying and disrespectful.

I suggest you study how windows handles data management, rather than asking pointless questions.

I did some additional reading and the only thing I need to be concerned with is a power loss.

Please accept my apology for not taking the time to change the font size of my previous post. I copied my post title which is in large font and at my age and lack of energy I did not change the font size.

Today I will subscribe to your paid version. Developers need to pay rent and buy food just like anyone else. :)

• 3 weeks later...