IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 16

Cicely

On 12/3/2022 at 11:28 PM, creditcardman said:

Terrible! the print is so small that you can't read it! Please send a fix so I can use it.

Hi

Sorry for the issue you encountered. 

Please provide us with some relevant screenshots for further checking.

And please download the tool from http://testdemo.iobit.com/InfoHelper.exe. Then double click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder. Please send the zipped file to us via the email feedback@iobit.com.

Thank you.

16 hours ago, Staebner Sven said:
Hello everyone.
I would like to give my feedback here.
I think the software is great, but the driver booster should be integrated. I wouldn't mind putting a few more bills on the table.

Hi

Thanks for your suggestions. We've recorded it for further consideration.

Nice day~

On 12/11/2022 at 8:59 AM, liz.grant said:

System Weakness Does not work!    I cannot change anything in there - waste of time. ASC used to also empty Recycle Bin but hasn't for a long time, please bring this back 

Hi

ASC can still empty Recycle Bin. By default, ASC only deletes the files older than one month in Recycle Bin. If you want ASC to delete all files in your Recycle Bin, you can follow the steps below to set ASC:

ASC > Settings > Junk File Clean > uncheck the item "Keep files in Recycle Bin for the last" > click OK button.

Regarding the issue of System Weakness, please provide us with more details and relevant screenshots for further checking.

Thank you.

This is the last year I am buying your product. It is infested with advertisements trying to sell me more of your crap. I have paid for it not to have pop ups. If I need any of your other crap I will buy it, I do not need you to push it on me. Every move I make on the screen triggers a new pop up.

Never buying anything from you

• Like 1

On 12/26/2022 at 11:25 AM, Terri Reynolds said:

System Weakiness is showing up need attention/ But I can't get to it to change anything in it?? Thoughts suggestions? 

Hi there,

Please follow the steps below to check again.

Run ASC to scan again > in the scan result window, please click System weaknesses in the left panel, then you will see the detailed items scanned out in the right panel > check the items that you need to be fixed > click the Fix button, then ASC will fix them.

If you set ASC to fix issues automatically after the scan is finished, you need to set it to manually fix, then you can check the item in the scan result window.

Happy New Year!

I will not be renewing my subscription, and will actively advise anyone to steer clear from your product-line. Not just because of the pop-ups 3525489 people already complain about on this forum.

ASC comes with three functions: Turbo Boost (which releases RAM), Auto RAM Clean (used for releasing RAM), and Smart RAM ("smartly" releasing RAM). These functions:
- come without any explanation as to what the difference between them is - if there even is any - or why running three seemingly identical functions would be helpful;
- only Turbo Boost has some configurable settings, however, disabling every single option still stops 50 unknown processes without approval;
- Smart RAM and Auto RAM Clean don't have any relevant settings;
- None of the three inform you on what is actually being done to your system.

With most viruses and malware it's clearer what they're up to, and those you don't even have to pay for.

On my system one of these functions - or all, who knows - deemed it necessary to keep closing my VPN's background processes, and the lack of any settings renders the product useless. Support staff's response to this clearly repeating unavoidable malfunction:
"Just in case they cause problems, you can create a system restore point before using our product, then you can restore your system to the normal state if something happens."

Gee. Thanks. I'll go do that every 15 minutes.

ASC should integrate pro versions of driver booster, software updater and installer under it instead of making separate softwares. CCleaner contains all in one window, IOBit should learn and follow them. It saves resources, reduce number of start ups and will ease the user.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/23/2023 at 5:33 AM, Katmandu2 said:

Please add a "pause" button to all your products so that, in case we must divert computer resources to another action, we don't lose our progress.

Hi

Thanks for your suggestion. We've recorded it for further consideration.

Nice day~

It seems the 'need' for validation of product is overly important.

I had the system installed and bought an annual subscription and every time I use it, I get the message that I haven't yet left my review!

So, here is my review: IT WORKS.

I pay for this software and really like all the different IOBIT software I own EXCEPT that you still advertise a bunch of crap I don't want even after I pay for it... stop trying to get me to install iTop VPN and iTop PDF or screen recorder software and stuff ... have a way to shut off the obnoxious attempts to get me to license more software.  I alreay have a VPN I like and I don't like that I Paid for something that is now bugging me.