IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Send Your Feedback for Advanced SystemCare 16

Cicely

On 1/29/2023 at 12:57 AM, Cicely said:

Would you please provide us with more details about your suggestions? Thank you~

I would like this too!  A big easy button in the system tray that you can toggle on/off for when I am updating software, drivers, firmware, or just want to troubleshoot without AV on... make it easy to turn off, give me an option when I turn it off with the toggle for it to turn itself back on in an hour or say no and it requires the user to turn back on.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The first thing i want to say is i have been using this software for years. I like it. However that itop stuff you are pushing is bot worth much. That VPN is useess. a lot of us have 1 gig internet or faster and that VPN slows us down way more then is acceptable. And my real pet peve is Driver Booster. On all of my HP Z workstations it misses so many things and gives me so many drivers that i have alreadt done away witrh and replaced with current versions. It confuses me more than it is worth. I even have the same issue on all of my HP laptops as well.  So fix it or trash it. When it wants mew to install a nvidia driver for my M6000 26gfb bite that is 3 years old, i do not think so when i already have one from Nvidia that was 2022. And it givees me a long list of past updated for my dual xeons that i am already ahead of. So why does it bother. 

OK you asked and i said my piece.  there are my feelings. and stop the ads we already paid for this software

• 2 weeks later...

I have been using your product since it was called Advanced windows care. You have progressed very nicely BUT I don't like the pop-ups that interrupt anything on my screen. A little reminder in the task bar would be better or at least give us the ability to turn off pop-ups. Software updater is the worst offender. Otherwise, I use it every day and it does a great job but one more thing. I use another VPN but after scanning it wants me to buy your version. I think that should be silenced if another VPN is present let my version shut off your ads. Thank You John Bonnes

I PURCHED ALL YOUR PRODUCTS NOV. 21,2022 FROM PADDLE.NET. EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE VERY SLOW TO LOAD AFTER CLECKING THE ICON ON MY WIN. 10 COMPUTER. AFTER LOADING THEY FAIL TO RESPOND FOR A TIME. HAVE USED OLDER VERSIONS FOR YEARS WITHOUT A PROBLEM. CAN YOU INFORM ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. OTHER APPS LOAD NORMALY. THANKS

On 3/11/2023 at 10:11 PM, JOESO said:

I PURCHED ALL YOUR PRODUCTS NOV. 21,2022 FROM PADDLE.NET. EVERY ONE OF THEM ARE VERY SLOW TO LOAD AFTER CLECKING THE ICON ON MY WIN. 10 COMPUTER. AFTER LOADING THEY FAIL TO RESPOND FOR A TIME. HAVE USED OLDER VERSIONS FOR YEARS WITHOUT A PROBLEM. CAN YOU INFORM ME HOW TO SOLVE THIS PROBLEM. OTHER APPS LOAD NORMALY. THANKS

Hi

Sorry for the issue you encountered.

Please download the tool from https://cdn.iobit.com/dl/tools/InfoHelper.exe. Then double-click to run this tool on the PC with the problem and click "Save report". After it finishes, you will get a pop-up window to tell you where the report file IObit_Debug_Info.zip is saved. Click the "OK" button to open that saved folder.

Please send us the zipped file IObit_Debug_Info.zip via the email feedback@iobit.com.

Thank you.

Le 9/11/2022 à 6:57 PM, FAM10 a déclaré:

JAI ACHETER LABONNEMENT 3 ANS PREMIUM ET VRAIMENT PAS DÉÇU SAUF A QUELQUES REPRISES IL A FALLU JE REINSTALL NIVIDIA EXPERIENCE RIEN A DIRE TOUJOURS OUVERT PENDANS MES ACTIVITÉ GAMING ETC RIEN A FAIRE TOUTE LES MISE A JOUR WINDOS CE FONT A MERVEILLE JRECOMMANDE SIMPLE FACILE A UTILISÉ INFO APP FACILE ET EN FRANCAIS 💯💯

• 1 month later...

Hi, 

I really like the ASC 16, it's very good to boost my PC and manage my services or startup items. I'm using this software since 2013 and I'm totally satisfied. My favourite function is program deactivator.. The AI mode is good option, if I want to optimize my PC automatically. The startup manager works great and I can delay or disable the unwanted apps and services. As for suggestion: Please remove the Itop screen recorder and the Itop VPN from the performance monitor.(I sent screenshot: how I like the performance monitor) I know I can disable them, but it's frustrating to do that again and again when I reinstall my Windows. Thank you for the great software Iobit!

iobit performance monitor.png

ASCLog-2023-04-04(20-51-46).txt

On 4/24/2023 at 2:48 AM, sapphire007 said:

Hi, 

I really like the ASC 16, it's very good to boost my PC and manage my services or startup items. I'm using this software since 2013 and I'm totally satisfied. My favourite function is program deactivator.. The AI mode is good option, if I want to optimize my PC automatically. The startup manager works great and I can delay or disable the unwanted apps and services. As for suggestion: Please remove the Itop screen recorder and the Itop VPN from the performance monitor.(I sent screenshot: how I like the performance monitor) I know I can disable them, but it's frustrating to do that again and again when I reinstall my Windows. Thank you for the great software Iobit!

iobit performance monitor.png

ASCLog-2023-04-04(20-51-46).txt 429.39 kB · 2 downloads

Hi

Thanks for choosing our product to care for your PC and we are happy to hear you like ASC.

Currently, we are partnered with iTop Inc. to help promote its products. Please follow the steps below to remove iTop VPN from Performance Monitor:

Fully spread Performance Monitor > Click Network > Click Hide > Restart Performance Monitor

We are sorry that the promotion for iTop Screen Recorder cannot be removed now. We've recorded your feedback for further consideration.

Have a nice day!

• 2 months later...

Прошло много времени с тех пор, как я нашел надежное и эффективное программное обеспечение для оптимизации и ускорения работы моего компьютера, и, наконец, я нашел идеальное решение - продвинутый SystemCare 16. Я просто в восторге от результатов, которых он достиг для моего компьютера.
Установка и настройка SystemCare 16 была очень простой и понятной. Я впечатлен широким спектром функций, которые предлагает эта программа. Это дает вам полный контроль над всеми аспектами вашего компьютера, включая очистку ненужных файлов, дефрагментацию диска, оптимизацию реестра и управление запуском.

Одной из наиболее примечательных особенностей SystemCare 16 является функция «Глубокая очистка», которая позволяет удалять ненужные файлы и записи реестра, освобождая место на жестком диске и повышая производительность системы.
Еще одна важная особенность, на которую я хотел бы обратить внимание, — это защита от вредоносных программ и онлайн-угроз. SystemCare 16 предлагает мощный антивирусный движок.
В целом, я очень доволен результатами использования SystemCare 16. Это не только значительно улучшило производительность моего компьютера, но и защитило его от вредоносных программ. Я рекомендую эту программу всем, кто хочет оптимизировать свой компьютер и повысить его производительность.

• 2 weeks later...

about the Itop screen recorder and the Itop VPN icons on the performance monitor. it's not there on ASCU but it's on ASC . what is the difference between the performance monitors? (i know ascu has AV) is it the same or the monitor.exes are different?

On 7/20/2023 at 9:23 AM, eviscerator said:

about the Itop screen recorder and the Itop VPN icons on the performance monitor. it's not there on ASCU but it's on ASC . what is the difference between the performance monitors? (i know ascu has AV) is it the same or the monitor.exes are different?

Hi

The Performance Monitor on ASC and ASC Ultimate is the same.

Have a nice day!