IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

touchpad not working

LOGGY

I updated my drivers from the iobit driver booster but i use my external mouse so i didnt realise that my touchpad is not working and i unistalled the iobit driver updater and unfortunately i also deleted back up drivers now what do i do i am really doomed i have a DELL windows 10 64 bit laptop

You can find the address there, for where to send your report.

Also, be aware, that you could be a long, long time waiting for a reply from Iobit.

I am amazed that one of the solutions in the many posts for your issue, in the Driver Booster section of the forum, did not

work for you.

Everything is there for you to help yourself. If you are not prepared to put in the effort, then we cannot help you.

I quickly looked at the Driver Booster forum sections and immediately found many posts that would help you,

so I do not know why you cannot find them.

3 hours ago, LOGGY said:

I just reset my laptop and found out that the problem was with the iobit driver booster it deleted my touchpad driver i found out whats the issue 

You picked the most severe solution to your issue.

You could have simply reinstalled the touchpad driver. The instructions on how to do this were in the posts I sent you.

• 2 weeks later...