IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

My Card was randomly charged $ 180by IObit / 2 Checkout?

Xebu

I was randomly charged around $180 today on my Card.
There was no receipt or invoice or confirmation on what this charge was for.
Checked all my email accounts for anything but no records.
Checked my 2-checkout account, an also no records.

This is also not an auto-renewal and there are none due at this time (all have be cancelled).

FAQs suggest to request a refund but  I can't request a refund because there was no product / license or corresponding order. 
Nor do I have a way of finding out what this charge was for. 

After looking at the forums, It seems the only way to get anything done would be to contact @Cicely for help.

I have been a customer of IOBIT for man years now, and I love their products.
But I'm not very happy about this charge so I would like to get it refunded.

Does anybody know how to resolve this random charge?

image.thumb.jpeg.d6ee2a065f4043a5819af69415afddce.jpeg

• 2 weeks later...

Hope you get whatever happened to you resolved. I know I've been frustrated in the past all of a sudden I see a charge on my card for a certain amount that I was unaware of. It's certainly happened to me with IObit Auto renewals in the past, but in truth it's happened with pretty much a lot of stuff I have bought and forgotten about on other sites. It's a standard marketing thing I guess, and the key of course is just making sure you "uncheck" the 'enroll in auto renewal' checkbox before you purchase the product. Auto renewal is usually always checked or selected as a "default".

Not trying to market another product, but I use an online card-masking service called Privacy.com for my online transactions and renewals, and allows you to set charge-limits per transaction, per month, or per year for each card.  It's good online payment security.