IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Phishing email scam

Vince67

I purchased 1 year of the IObit Summer Special Pack-(80% off and Free gifts) on 6/29/22, then the IObit Malware Fighter 10 Pro (6/1/23). I have never used AUTO RENEWAL on anything I've purchased, so was surprised at what looks like a scam email from IObit. This was sent from (loredvarki856@gmail.com) with a .pdf attachment. I contacted Payment support at 2checkout.com which is who takes care of IObit billing @ (888-247-1614. They confirmed I was paid in full. I informed the rep, that I wanted to send the info to 2checkout, but their support ticket will not upload the images. I'm also submitting thid to IObit in hopes someone will contact me about this. I will try to upload the images here also. Thanks, Vince

Product (Pro Plus)

1x Year Pro Plan (1 PC/1 Smartphone)             Price $365.49

1x Year Preium Support (Email/Chat)               Price   $25.00

Sub-Total                                                                     $390.49

For questions to downgrade or cancel call support at 1 806 (486) 1408

IMG_8342 (2).JPG

IMG_8343 (2).JPG

• 2 weeks later...