IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Updates

parkd1

Is there a way for it to download updates with out asking you or have something pop up in the system tray that says there are update and you can go get them. If not both would be good to have and you can pick the one you like to have.

cant connect server+can add a shortcut when right click at security 360 icon?

cant connect server...haiz..me 2..can add update shortcut key at startmenu?when right click...for update silent...or update same like nod32...tat can be a good starting for d security 360...:lol:

Update Window Freez

Friends,

in Beta version of security 360, when I press UPDATE button, a screen appears which says WELCOME TO IObit updates. When I press next button, the window freezes on my screen and the indicater keeps going back and forth as if it is checking for updates.

No amount of pressing cancel button or any other removal method works.

I have to reboot the system.

I have seen some other strange behavour which when confirmed, will be reported here.

I will give this beta version another 48 hours .

If things do not seem ok, I might have to definately uninstall this programme.

hkrtrivedi

Yes they are, finally. It shows you what I think of this application if I kept it on my computer without getting updates for 3 days. As far a detection is concerned, I think it's every bit as good as some better programs out there. I downloaded items I know that has malware, and it always found it. Fast scan times make it attractive as well.

Unable to update

I tried to update but the update window did not have a "next" button or a "cancel" button. Obviously I was unable to update. Is the server still down? Any suggestions? I also am unable to click on tools. It says "unavailable in this version". Is that true? If so, evaluating the software is hindered greatly.

Hi tom

You probably have to do a clean install of the program.

The download is working - as the two previous posts to yours also states.

I just now downloaded the database update, 2 minutes ago.

But the server started working earlier today.

Cheers

solbjerg

I tried to update but the update window did not have a "next" button or a "cancel" button. Obviously I was unable to update. Is the server still down? Any suggestions?

Friends,

in Beta version of security 360, when I press UPDATE button, a screen appears which says WELCOME TO IObit updates. When I press next button, the window freezes on my screen and the indicater keeps going back and forth as if it is checking for updates.

No amount of pressing cancel button or any other removal method works.

I have to reboot the system.

I have seen some other strange behavour which when confirmed, will be reported here.

I will give this beta version another 48 hours .

If things do not seem ok, I might have to definately uninstall this programme.

hkrtrivedi

confirm this

Guys. do you still have the update hang thing problem today monday - cause I dont. It tells me there is an update to download - I say do it - tjaboom - its done - 41kb in 5 secs - as it should be.

Just for your information.

Best Regards

It's there

I might be confused but I believe it's already an option that's on when you install. ok Sorry I know what's happening. The update screen is opening but staying behind the opening window instead of being on top. I was pushing the update over and over and it was already open and ready to update with the press of a button. After turning it off and on again that problem never happened again. I don't believe it was a hanging problem at all it was just the on top thing. I'm probably wrong and should keep to myself.

re: Updates

I might be confused but I believe it's already an option that's on when you install. ok Sorry I know what's happening. The update screen is opening but staying behind the opening window instead of being on top. I was pushing the update over and over and it was already open and ready to update with the press of a button. After turning it off and on again that problem never happened again. I don't believe it was a hanging problem at all it was just the on top thing. I'm probably wrong and should keep to myself.

I, also have had no freezing problems with the updates - very quick. I also agree with Juice... When starting IS360 for the first time and if there is an update, that window should show in the forefront, not behind the program splash screen. Also hopefully, in the full version the update will be automatic and not manual so we don't have to worry about it.

Archived