IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Programs not running or not logging in since Malware Fighter Pro Installation

Hi there.  I have a program on my PC that is called LDPlayer.  I have a Premium subscription for this program which removes Ads, etc.  Since installing Malware Fighter, my Premium subscription settings do not work and LDPlayer says I am not logged in.
Additionally, I have a program called LINE that I use to chat with friends.  Since installing Malware Fighter, I get an error message which I have attached below.  
I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling these programs with no success.  Can you help me please?
One other thing.  I also have Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 16 installed and registered.  Could it be the problem?  If so, again, how do I fix it please?

Cheers
Greg (spyoneone)

Line Crash.png

On 1/6/2024 at 8:37 PM, Spyone1 said:

IObit_Debug_Info.zip
While looking through the forums, I came across the Debug Info reference, so have run that and attached the file it produced.  I hope that can be of some assistance to you in solving my issue.

Spyone1,

Thank you for searching the forum regarding your issue, and for attaching your diagnostic, as a result of your search.

I hope other Users will follow your example, which results in faster service/assistance from Iobit.