IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Need Auto Form Filler

detailer

Can anyone recommend a good basic form filler for Firefox? The one in Google Toolbar seems most consistent,but I don't need a toolbar for that one function-not to mention the wasted space. I've tried this FF add-on,but it's not compatible with some forms, or omits the zip code.Robo-Form looks way over the top for what I need-anyone??

This may be totally off track as it is not just a FireFox app and not just a 'form filler' as such but......

I use PhraseExpress for filling out forms.

As long as Tab will take you to the next field then no problem.

Here's an example:

Card Number{#TAB}{#TAB}Name on card{#TAB}First name{#TAB}Last name{#TAB}Post (zip) code{#TAB}email address

I use it for almost everything else including web Bookmarks, auto complete phrases etc, etc

If you think it might be handy at other times as well it's worth a look.

Free for private use :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

I understand that PhraseExpress is not what you are looking for but just want to clear up the confusion I have created.

The above example is a Macro I use (changed of course) and I don't have to Tab every line, {TAB} does that.

In the first field, I simply write `l2 and the form is automatically filled out.

I coiuld also assign it a keyboard shortcut (like Alt+2) but I have too many of them already :roll:

Anyway, since I find it such a great app with so many uses I thought I would mention it :smile:

All the best, woz of oz

Archived