IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

If you have no problems with 360 post here

Melvin_Deal

I love this 360! I have nothing but praise after initial issues with beta 1. Between Advanced System Care and Security 360, My AVG never finds anything. I'm running Toshiba Satellite L305-S5875 with Pentium T2390 Windows Vista HP. I suspect some of the issues some users have stem from deeper problems in their system. Great Job Guys and Gals!!! Keep it up. I plan on purchasing pro when you are ready!

Yes! 360. Beta 3 fix two indeseable bugs

Yes! Always Automatic Scanning, bug fix! Updates without windows notification! Yes! too.

Now the program seems to be the better in this category. Thank you programmers!

Surprised! Loyal IOBIT man has to PAY no warning??

Surprised at lack of warning from beta 360 to free and pro. I worked through early issues with IOBIT in good faith! Fought with my system and gave feedback! Now I get the latest version and find I have to pay... suddenly... and unexpectedly... with no warning!!!! IOBIT has excellent programming abilities, but obviously limited marketing abilities. Get a grip and learn about the value of capturing and keeping a customer! Fixing the bugs in the program isn't all you have to do!!

Still loyal IObit man. Just surprised at the lack of warning. I trial of the new pro would've been nice. I understand the need of a revenue stream... just seems a bit rushed. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

I plan on purchasing pro when you are ready!

Surprised at lack of warning from beta 360 to free and pro. I worked through early issues with IOBIT in good faith! Fought with my system and gave feedback! Now I get the latest version and find I have to pay... suddenly... and unexpectedly... with no warning!!!! IOBIT has excellent programming abilities, but obviously limited marketing abilities. Get a grip and learn about the value of capturing and keeping a customer! Fixing the bugs in the program isn't all you have to do!!

You are surprised? Really? Memory loss?

Prepared fries.

If I knew in advance they are frozen, and I still wanted them? You betcha.

The expectation at McDonalds is that when you order the fries they will be prepared and not frozen. That's why you're at McD's instead of the grocery store. A similar expectation is that a software company only sells products that are prepared as well. I only question whether or not 360 is still partially "frozen" thats all. Thanks!

• 11 months later...

Good Help for Serious problems

I am glad over the functions in 360. So far it have helped me to solve a Hi-Jack problem and the Security Hole Alert with quick-download fixes from MS is a treat! The good explanatoy parts over the various functions is good.

Archived