IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Best "Free" Security List

atailor1

atailor1- Thanks for such a great resource! I like the way list is compiled because the author did not inject his personal opinion into the listings he simply lets you know what free programs are available to accomplish an amazingly long list of tasks.

~Maxx~

not a bad list i can do one better click here :shock:

Thanks for the link---

thats a handy one to have, added this to my data base (Updated 2009-10-29 )

i know the other as i am a member of the site have been a very long time go way back to the pc flanks days--but nice to see them added -and thanking you as well!

itsmejjj

Among the programs on the list that malkiller linked to there are plenty of programs for XP, some for Vista, but very few of them are listed as Win 7 compatible which is unfortunate for those who are seeking to enhance the operation of the latest Windows OS..

~Maxx~

malkiller

tell ya what this is a top find --had a fast look at it its got every thing!

thy are adding as one would expect w7 apps as thy become available-

found 6 so far that are now inbound- this very moment !

Now VISTA-XP users its a paradise of stuff -ya can add -free and trial stuff---again keep them coming! that is why i love this forum --!!!

just wanted to say again thanks--

itsmejjj

hi all

the best way to find any type of uptodate program it is through SOFTWARE-INFORMER

For example u can search for FREE ANTIVIRUS

You can even install their program on your PC that it will regularly check your installed applications and it will help u to update them if there are any updates.

check here

http://software.informer.com/software/

cheers

Hi demitris,

We had Software Informer even in the ASC utilities a while ago, but it has been taken out later.

I still keep it in the utilities though.

I have to admit that it is not always correct but sometimes is, and without any alternative!!!

Cheers.

Archived