IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

Buttons not showing up??

xhenri

So I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop from Vista to Windows 7, and it worked fine before but now when I open it up all of the buttons don't show up, so i have to guess where they are. Is anyone else having this problem?

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

link

Hi xhenri

I would try a clean install (uninstall + deletion of GameBooster folder) and then install it again from scratch.

See if that helps.

Cheers

solbjerg

So I recently reinstalled windows on my laptop from Vista to Windows 7, and it worked fine before but now when I open it up all of the buttons don't show up, so i have to guess where they are. Is anyone else having this problem?

Here's a screenshot of what it looks like:

link

Hi xhenri

I would try a clean install (uninstall + deletion of GameBooster folder) and then install it again from scratch.

See if that helps.

Cheers

solbjerg

I tried doing this twice and it still comes up the same. :( Is it just Windows 7 or am I the only one having this problem?

• 1 month later...

Buttons not showing up

You say "until recently, this worked fine." What have you changed since then? Ive not seen this problem myself, but it seems someone else had this issue a while back. Try searching the forums and see if theres anything of help there.

As to getting the window handle, try:

Buttons Not Showing Up

Hi Guys,

I'm going to guess that this once again make reference to taskbar icons. This problem with Windows 7 was originally posted as "Windows 7 ASC and Smart Defrag Icons Changed". If you'll check there you will see my post, which at that time, I believed may have answered the question.

A.T.

http://forums.iobit.com/showthread.php?t=5385&highlight=Smart+Defrag+Icons+Changed

• 2 weeks later...

I'm having the exact same problem. The buttons (and text) aren't showing up. It is not an icon problem, no.

I'm using Windows 7 - 64 bit.

I tried :

-disabling visual themes

-running as adminstrator

-running in vista (sp2) mode

-and other things...;

But none of these work, or have any effect.

I also tried reinstalling it (event tried it 3 times), and even after removing the registry files it still didn't work.

Strange...

Mathias

Hi friend!!

Hi atailor1,

You are right with the icons, but there are complaints from users that the buttons are not showing on the GUI of Game Booster, and also in Smart Defrag.

Cheers.

Hi enoskype. Have you seen my icon??? http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g30/butterflygirl1112/icons/myiconlftme.gif

Archived