IObit Forum
Top Free Driver Updater Tools Best 25 PC Optimization Software Best 22 Antimalware Best 22 Uninstaller Software IObit Coupons & Discount Offers PC Optimizer Mac Boost Advice IObit Coupons A Good Utility Program From IObit IObit Promo Codes IObit Coupon Codes IObit Coupons and Deals FAQs Driver Booster Pro Review

IOBIT RATED BY the sites

itsmejjj

Isn't that the root of your misunderstanding? yes, YOU is saying me-

so i see it as i ..

i think so --i am just very touchy were i am understanding,a wrong attitude-

and reading .as side swiping..but yes i try harder..it the fancy words that toss me -different understanding of them.sometimes i look at the dictionary,and see red ,and react wrongly.

ok peace is made-lets try harder..i tell you what i shall ask the meaning of a word that tosses me ,you can explane,its meaning ;what ya say MAX?

itsmejjj

Hi jjj

I think you misunderstand Maxx

Maxx wrote:

"Personally I have never paid any attention to nor have I any use for these restrictive and arbitrary ratings systems like so many people around the world who depend on them do, but whether you value their opinion or not one thing is for sure and that is the current voluntarily accepted or ridiculed McAfee rating for IObit.com is as good as gold!"

The only small ambiguous word is "you" which I think I would have changed to "we"

---- whether we (you) value their opinion or not ---

Isn't that the root of your misunderstanding?

I am pretty sure that Maxx uses the "you" as a designation for us all and not for you personally!

Cheers

solbjerg

I think we wrote simultaneously, so I bump this to make it visible

Cheers

solbjerg

jjj- I have long admired your bravery in coming here and sharing your vast knowledge in a language that must be so different from your own. Please keep your curiosity high and that often used dictionary by your side so that we will soon be able to experience the full measure of your knowledge and wit!

~Maxx~

Hi

jjj- I have long admired your bravery in coming here and sharing your vast knowledge in a language that must be so different from your own. Please keep your curiosity high and that often used dictionary by your side so that we will soon be able to experience the full measure of your knowledge and wit!

~Maxx~

Hi maxx. Very nice!!--gary

Archived